Faced with brittleness, dryness and hair loss, women are naively trying to solve these problems with conventional cosmetics. But even the most expensive balms and shampoos are not able to help if there is a lack of useful substances in the body. Vitamin E for hair is one of the most important.
What is the role of tocopherol in maintaining the health of curls? And how to compensate for his lack?
At the pharmacy, you can buy vitamin E called Tocopherol Acetate. It is sold in capsules, in the form of an oil solution and in ampoules.
Also valuable for maintaining beauty is the substance found in food. Sources of tocopherol include:
- most fresh vegetables;
- all greens from onion to dill;
- liver, milk, egg yolk;
- squid, eel, salmon, pike perch;
- buckwheat and oatmeal;
- sesame, olive and sunflower oils;
- nuts and seeds.
Tocopherol is the strongest antioxidant and one of the most valuable substances for maintaining the health of the whole body. If we consider it in relation to the hair, the benefits will be as follows:
- increases blood circulation;
- normalizes lymph circulation;
- facilitates the transport of oxygen to the hair roots;
- interferes with evaporation of moisture from cells;
- activates the production of its own collagen;
- struggling with the cross section of the tips;
- reduces the dropout rate;
- accelerates growth;
- gives softness and smoothness;
- heals small injuries of the scalp;
- eliminates dryness and itching;
- fights dandruff;
- protects from direct sunlight and low temperatures;
- gives curls volume;
- prevents quick salting of hair;
- slows down the process of pigment loss and the formation of gray hair.
Today sold a lot of ready-made cosmetic products, which include tocopherol. But will it benefit curls? In the process of mixing, packaging, transportation and storage, the vitamin can break down, oxidize and become completely useless.
Therefore, it will be better if you buy this nutrient at a pharmacy on your own and enter it in your care plan. There are several ways to use vitamin E for hair.
The easiest way to use vitamin E is to add it to shampoo. Every time, my head, do this sequence of actions.
- Wash curls with a small amount of shampoo to wash off surface contamination.
- Pour some shampoo into a separate container and squeeze the contents of one or two tocopherol capsules into it.
- Apply a rich shampoo to the hair, massaging the scalp well, and leave for three to five minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm running water.
Benefit brings the mask with vitamin E for hair growth, against hair loss, cross-section and other problems of hair. Folk recipes will always come to the rescue if you need to reanimate damaged curls.
Table – Recipes hair masks with vitamin E
|From the section||– One-third cup of liquid honey (candied pre-melt); |
– a teaspoon of an oil solution of vitamin E;
– 2 tablespoons burdock oil
|Against hair loss||– 2 tablespoons of warmed almond oil or jojoba; |
– vitamin E ampoule
|For rapid growth||– 2 tablespoons of burdock oil; |
– teaspoon Dimexide;
– vitamin E ampoule;
– vitamin A ampoule
|For shine||– Half a cup of concentrated burdock root decoction; |
– vitamin E ampoule;
– 3 tablespoons sour cream;
– teaspoon olive oil
|Dryness||– Egg yolk; |
– vitamin E ampoule;
– vitamin A ampoule;
– tablespoon of burdock oil;
– Eleutherococcus tincture
|For breakage||– Half a glass of concentrated linden decoction; |
– 2-3 slices of rye bread (use only crumb);
– a teaspoon of oily vitamin E;
– as much vitamin A
|From gray hair||– A tablespoon of mustard oil; |
– 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil;
– as much castor oil;
– the contents of a vitamin E capsule
Vitamin E for hair growth will work even better if you apply it on the scalp during the massage process. This will increase blood circulation and facilitate the penetration of nutrients into the roots.
- Heat three tablespoons of coconut or burdock oil in a water bath.
- Add a tocopherol ampoule.
- Dip your fingers in the composition and distribute the oil-vitamin composition over the entire area of the scalp.
- For seven minutes, massage the root area with a pressing circular motion.
- Heat the head and leave the composition on the curls for half an hour.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Rinse your hair with a strong decoction of nettle or hop.
At home, you can also prepare air conditioning, saturated with useful substances. Of course, its use requires a serious investment of time, but your patience will be rewarded with shiny, strong and docile hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of almond oil with an ampoule of vitamin E.
- Using a thin plastic comb, distribute the mixture over the entire length of the curls.
- Warm a head with a film and a towel and leave the conditioner on hair for the night.
- In the morning, rinse your head twice with your favorite shampoo.
Hair mask with vitamin E works great, restoring curls affected by external negative effects. But often the problems with the hair are caused by a deficiency of nutrients in the body, and therefore it is recommended to take tocopherol inside. However, this can be done only after prior consultation with the doctor – the doctor assesses your state of health, on the basis of which he recommends the dosage, form and method of taking the drug.
According to reviews, may be the following destination.
- Capsules During the month it is recommended to take one or two capsules per day.
- Oil solution. Depending on the condition of the hair and the body, it is daily recommended to use a teaspoon or tablespoon of the product.
- Ampoules With a strong deficiency of nutrients in the body or with baldness, vitamin E for hair growth can be given in the form of injections.
- Multivitamin complexes. There will be not only tocopherol, but other important substances that contribute to its better absorption and in its own way support the body. The instructions for use provide the necessary information about the dosage and schedule of administration.
Tocopherol is a unique substance that nourishes the body with energy, cleanses it of toxins, gives beauty and prolongs youth. Its deficiency instantly affects the appearance.
The hair is particularly affected. Make it a rule to regularly apply vitamin E to your hair, and after the first month of use you will be able to hit the surrounding healthy, fluffy and shiny curls.