Laminaria – representative of seaweed, better known as sea kale. It is eaten, used in the pharmaceutical industry, as part of dietary supplements.
The product has a high content of iodine, organic acids and beauty vitamins. Which, of course, cosmetologists could not disregard. So there were masks, creams, sprays, tonics and many other care products.
And even at home, women have learned to apply sea kale to solve a number of skin problems. And reviews of kelp for facial rejuvenation are literally spurred on: take it and try it.
Laminaria – brown algae, which are primarily rich in iodine. Facial mask with laminaria “works” quickly and shock – evens out color and texture, tightens and rejuvenates.
According to reviews, the face mask from kelp (namely from dried seaweed) is an ideal option for flabby, aging dermis. As well as a good helper in solving the problems of oily skin: removes greasiness, cleans pores and eliminates blackheads and blackheads.
Why is an algal face mask effective? First, it makes it iodine.
It eliminates inflammation, destroys acne, adds smoothness and velvety, heals. But besides him, seaweed contains other important components for the face.
- Vitamins A, B and D. They give the skin a natural and healthy color, eliminate unnecessary pigmentation, tighten, rejuvenate.
- Vitamin C . Natural antioxidant, an ardent fighter against wrinkles and old age.
- Vitamin E. It stands guard cell integrity.
- Organic acids. Rejuvenate, clean clogged pores.
- A nicotinic acid . It is food for the skin, a means of treating various dermatitis.
- Iron Normalizes blood circulation, helps with the transfer of oxygen in the blood.
- Calcium. Gives a smooth relief, evens roughness on the skin.
- Potassium. Moisturizes and does not dry the skin.
- Zinc Treats, eliminates bacteria.
- Silicon. It gives elasticity.
- Copper. Does not allow the dermis to grow old.
If used improperly for cosmetic purposes, sea kale can do more harm than good. Laminaria has a number of contraindications.
- Blood problems. Any abnormalities in the circulatory system impose a taboo on algal treatments.
- Malfunctions of the thyroid gland. The face mask of any algae, including kelp, cooked at home, is saturated with iodine. Therefore, with endocrinological problems, the reaction to the procedure is unpredictable.
- Individual intolerance. Possible reaction not only to iodine, but also to other components in the composition of the product. Before applying algae make a test – apply the tool on the wrist.
- Interesting position. During the period of childbearing and breastfeeding, any manipulations with kelp are unsafe.
- Open wounds. If the skin is inflamed, there are cracks and the opening of the wound after removing acne – set aside algal treatments.
Before applying the mask on the skin, make sure that the face is properly prepared. Steam it, scrub it clean – it will open up more opportunities for the action of kelp. Dry algae you have already bought, and now remember: facial kelp for wrinkles is used only when wet, the mixture must be prepared.
How to make a face mask from kelp, or rather, its foundation?
- Take 15 g of sea kale powder. Fill with a glass of warm water (purified or mineral). But not boiling water, because, reacting, kelp loses its properties.
- In water, kelp should be at least one and a half to two hours – until well swell.
- Then drain the water through the gauze.
- Sea kale squeeze carefully.
- Is done. Use kelp as one of the components of the mask.
- The amount received is enough for one.
The kelp mask is applied for 15 minutes – you should not hold it longer, as all the necessary skin will have been received by this time. And if you overdo it, there may be irritation, burns.
According to reviews, seaweed face mask is best washed with cool water. It can be either ordinary water, pre-boiled and distilled, or mineral water.
Even with gas, but without any sweet additives. After the mask, apply your favorite nourishing cream to the skin.
Laminaria face mask – reviews speak of its versatility. It suits both women with dry skin and women with the problem of greasiness.
For this they love her, inventing new and new recipes.
With aloe acne and wrinkles
- Peel the aloe leaf.
- Grind the pulp in mashed potatoes.
- Prepared kelp mixed with aloe.
- Let the mixture stand for another two hours – until it is at least twice as large.
- Apply to dry skin.
Lemon rejuvenating with whitening effect
- Kelp mix with protein.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon slice into a mush.
- Stir, thickly spread over the face.
- Peel an apple (ideally green) chop.
- Mix with kelp.
With a yeast lifting effect
- Pressed yeast grind – enough 25 g.
- Fill with water – 50 ml of warm liquid.
- Let stand for half an hour.
- As soon as the foam appears on top, add the algae.
- Apply to the skin so that the layer is thicker. Well refreshing, tightens, tones.
Purifying with oatmeal
- Make flour from a handful of oatmeal.
- Pour boiling water – enough for half a cup.
- Add sea kale.
- Stir. Apply while massaging your face.
With clay from fine wrinkles
- Laminaria cook in mineral water.
- Mix seaweed with 25 ml of kefir.
- Add 25 g of clay.
- Drop three drops of sage oil.
Tightening with honey
- Mix kelp with 25 ml of sour cream.
- Pour in a teaspoon of good olive oil.
- Melt 20 ml of honey in a water bath.
- Mix with the prepared mixture.
- Apply a thick layer.
Anti-aging with quail yolks
- To kelp add two yolks of quail eggs.
- Enter 30 drops of glycerin.
- Stir, apply.
Rejuvenating kefir option
- Prepare kelp in kefir.
- After swelling, apply on skin.
On gelatin for the prevention of aging
- 10 g of gelatin pour hot water (75 ml).
- Let it infuse for 30 minutes.
- Mix with kelp.
- Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Enter a few drops of vitamin A.
- Apply the thickened mass on the face.
Homemade facial mask with kelp can not be used more than once every seven days. Otherwise there will be an excess of vitamins and nutrients, which is also bad: there may be stains and even burns. Buy dried kelp only in a pharmacy.
If you purchased seaweed thalli, you need to grind them with a blender. Do not take the pickled product for cosmetic purposes – from him there is no sense.
Reviews algal mask: “I can not say that I looked younger, but just freshened”
Algae Laminaria elegantly smooth. The pharmacy is worth a penny. Enough for a month.
Excited! Make a mask every day for 1 month. The recipe is as follows: a teaspoon of kelp, pour boiling water, let it stand, add a spoonful of natural honey, a spoonful of vegetable oil.
A thick layer on the face is clean. Top cling on food film, making holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. 1 hour walk like that.
Then rinse with warm water without soap and all means.
Thumbelina from a fairy tale, //www.woman.ru/beauty/face/thread/4380798/
Two weeks I spend the procedure every other day, I will not say that I am younger, but my skin has refreshed – for sure)). I recall with envy the Murmansk girlfriends: they have the opportunity to go to the littoral and pick up the sheets of kelp (they are very large and several meters long, therefore the sheets) and make an expensive wrap at home.
Yes, yes, I want to reveal to you the secret of youthful skin. This tool I found for myself not so long ago, on the recommendation of a friend. She, like me, is already at 40, but her skin is flawless, there are almost no wrinkles, and there is no question of any pimples and reddening.
The secret is very simple and cheap. This is kelp thallus, and simply dry sea kale.
It is a wonderful tool a little more than 50 rubles, sold in almost any pharmacy.
Hope 70, //otzovik.com/review_2703218.html
I make facials: 2-3 tsp. ground laminaria I fall asleep in a thermos mug, insist for several hours, then pour out the water, and apply laminate to the cleansed face with a thick layer. Above you can gauze napkin, so as not slipped.
Swim in the bath for 20 minutes, then wash off. That’s all.
The result is flaking, the skin is smooth and moisturized.
I pour water from the infusion into ice tins, in the morning I defrost one cube and wipe my face instead of tonic. (you can of course pour it into a bottle, but then it will quickly disappear, and it is stored for a long time in frozen form).