This tool must be in the first-aid kit. Hydrogen peroxide is an inexpensive antiseptic proven over the years. Today, the drug was applied to use not only for the treatment of wounds.
With it, remove stains, stretch woolen things that have sat down, process contact lenses. Found application in cosmetology.
Hydrogen peroxide for face is used when there is a task to get rid of pigmentation, acne and wrinkles.
Hydrogen peroxide has many names. Someone knows this medicine as hydroponic or laparol.
Others call it perhydrol, peroxide, or hyperone. It is a colorless liquid, it does not smell, but there is a specific, like “metallic” taste.
Hydroperit is completely harmless to humans. It is a disinfectant.
When peroxide gets to the person on the skin, a simple chemical reaction occurs – oxidation. The substance instantly breaks down into plain water and oxygen.
Namely this is very afraid of microbes. The advantage is that the wound does not “bake” upon contact with peroxide.
In cosmetology, peroxide is used as a cleansing agent, especially the positive effect is noted on oily or problematic skin. If you need to get rid of black spots, age spots, freckles, or just want to whiten your face, peroxide can also help.
Hydrogen peroxide is often used for facial wrinkles.
Thanks to peroxide, the skin can be cleaned of germs, dirt and greasiness. Peroxide is inexpensive (from 10 rubles per 100 ml), but it is able to react positively with various organic substances, which makes it indispensable in the manufacture of various home care products.
How can I use the drug for the face? There are three main options.
- Tonic Remedy for irritation or inflammation on the skin, as well as for acne. Buy any tonic you like, drop 3% peroxide solution there. Proportions: on 50 ml of tonic five drops of peroxide. Wipe the skin once or twice with a super-tonic (depending on the condition) a week. But not more often.
- Masks. Hydrogen peroxide face mask is applied to the skin for only 15 minutes. No need to hold more, otherwise the effect will be the opposite. The skin will get burned and you will have to treat it also for this. In addition, you should not resort to such therapy too often – peroxide masks should be applied no more than once every two weeks.
- In pure form. Do not be surprised, but sometimes you can use peroxide in its natural form, without additives. But only in the case when the skin really needs “shock therapy”, that is, if there are problem areas on the skin and there are visible signs of inflammation. It is necessary to lubricate this place with peroxide three times with a break of five minutes, and then immediately wash off everything well. This will help to dry and decontaminate the dermis, to eliminate the inflamed areas.
Perhydrol – the strongest antiseptic, it can in a few seconds deal with millions of bacteria. That is why hydrogen peroxide is very effective for the face of acne, which is caused by the fact that pathogenic organisms behave rather aggressively on the skin.
Do not, however, forget that there are a number of contraindications to the use of the drug for cosmetic purposes.
Discard perhydrol if:
- do not tolerate the drug;
- suffering from rashes and allergies;
- you have a dry skin, prone to strong peeling;
- you have sensitive skin;
- currently there is inflammation;
- currently there is swelling.
In order to achieve a cosmetological effect without harming yourself, you need to remember the following set of rules for applying the tool.
- Interest. Peroxide is suitable only 3%.
- Test Before use, perform the test – apply the drug on your wrist and wait 25 minutes.
- Periodicity. Use the tool no more than once every two weeks.
- Zone-taboo. Never apply a peroxide mask on the lips, upper and lower eyelids!
- The right time. Make a mask for the night, as often the skin becomes reddish.
- Post-care. After applying these masks, use a moisturizer.
Peroxide and other ingredients: 12 inexpensive recipes
Peroxide mask cannot be stored. It is necessary to prepare the required amount of the recommended ingredients, and the residue is disposed of. In addition to hydrogen peroxide, for the creation of a mask take a variety of ingredients.
It all depends on the skin type and the tasks to be solved.
Description. A suitable face mask with hydrogen peroxide for dry skin, which is aimed at facial rejuvenation.
- Grate raw potatoes – you need two tablespoons of raw materials.
- Add a teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Add a teaspoon of perhydrol.
- Add a teaspoon of castor oil.
- Apply, then rinse with cold water and use cream.
Description. Hydrogen peroxide is applied to the face of age spots. Milk and dairy products help her in this.
- Mix a tablespoon of cottage cheese with two tablespoons of sour cream.
- Add ten drops of peroxide.
- Apply, hold, rinse with warm water.
Description. “Nuclear” remedy that is applied against age spots and acne. Helps to whiten the skin, simultaneously tightens.
- Mix 12 ml of burdock oil and 6 ml of fruit vinegar (you can take wine or apple).
- Add six drops of peroxide.
- Soak cotton sponge thoroughly in the resulting liquid, hold them in the face, neck, hands.
- Rinse with decoction of wild rose.
- Do not forget to use the cream, ideal cosmetic with bergamot extract.
Description. Soda in this recipe helps peroxide “wash” freckles and treat acne.
- In 20 ml of mineral water dilute 7 g of soda.
- Add six drops of peroxide.
- The resulting water to wipe the skin (you can not only the face, but also the neckline and hands) for about six minutes.
- Wash decoction of plantain.
Description. Means for lightening facial hair, which will save women from the so-called “antennae.”
- Mix the foam or shaving cream in peroxide in equal proportions.
- To speed up the process, you can pour liquid ammonia into the composition – half a teaspoon of alcohol is 40 ml of peroxide.
- The composition is applied to the place where the “antennae” grow.
- Having sustained 10 minutes, wash off, skin is treated with cream.
- You can repeat after four days and so on until the hairs brighten and begin to break off.
Description. Yeast will help whiten the skin and restore the damaged epidermis. This tool is suitable for oily or combination skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of yeast with six drops of peroxide.
- Knead well, apply to skin.
- After five minutes, repeat the procedure – and so on three times per session.
- Wash off with cold and always boiled water, use cream.
Description. This method is used when you need to remove pigmentation, post-acne, wrinkles.
- Mix half a tablespoon of badyagi grass powder with peroxide. Last take as much as you need to create a cream mixture.
- Apply better on steamed skin with massaging movements.
- Mask hold no longer than three minutes!
- Wash, treat face cream.
Description. Such an application of peroxide allows you to clean and rejuvenate the integument. The skin will become tender and elastic.
- Dilute blue clay in water 1: 1.
- Pour six drops of peroxide.
- Apply, hold and rinse with cold water.
- Lubricate the skin with cream.
Description. Another mask for dry skin. It helps if the face is often irritated or peeling.
- Serve avocado blender. Need two tablespoons of the product.
- Add 12 g of baby powder or starch.
- Enter five drops of peroxide.
- Apply, soak and rinse with mineral water, which is previously added olive oil.
Description. This mask allows you to even out the tone of the face, revives the color, removes roughness, whitens.
- Mix cottage cheese and sour cream (take a 1: 1 ratio).
- Add 8 g of chopped lemon zest.
- Pour seven drops of peroxide.
- Apply, hold, remove with a damp cloth.
- Lubricate the face with cocoa butter.
Description. Means for deep peeling. Contraindications – dry skin.
- A tablespoon of fat cottage cheese mixed with egg yolk.
- Add five drops of peroxide.
- If you need nourishment for the epidermis, add some honey.
- Brush make a very thin layer, massage a little, rinse with warm water.
- Lubricate the face with cream.
Description. This mask is noteworthy in case you need to get rid of black spots, narrow pores and deep clean skin.
- 20 grams of flour from peas or lentils shift with ammonia. Alcohol needs nine drops.
- Infuse perhydrol – four drops.
- Add a decoction of mint. The amount determined by eye: to bring the mixture to a pasty state.
- Apply, rub for three minutes, leave for another five minutes.
- Wash off mineral water.
- Lubricate the face with ointment with antiseptic.
All the ingredients needed to create a hydrogen peroxide face mask are quite simple. They can be easily purchased at any store, supermarket, pharmacy. In general, reviews of peroxide masks are positive.
Proponents of the application claim: the most important thing is to use it carefully. For dry skin, in addition to all other components, add fatty oils to the cosmetic mixture.