Time inexorably corrects the natural feminine beauty. And the first to suffer from wrinkles is sensitive skin around the eyes.
At first the folds are barely noticeable, then their outlines become clearer. And now we are sighing dejectedly in front of the mirror, revealing another tube of expensive anti-aging cream.
This process is inevitable, but it can be postponed. How to remove wrinkles under the eyes and prevent early aging of the skin?
Wrinkles are damages to the connective fibers of the tissues. This is due to the decrease in their level of collagen and fibrillar protein, responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
In turn, the level of collagen in the body decreases in the process of natural aging. But where, then, are the wrinkles under the eyes of women aged 25 years?
Basically, we write off the appearance of the first wrinkles on age-related changes. Indeed, over the years, our body produces less and less collagen and elastin, tissue regeneration is slower, the skin becomes thinner and loses moisture faster.
However, there are a number of reasons that make our skin unattractive.
Before you start fighting with the flaws of the dermis, it makes sense to understand where the “wind blows”. If you notice the first wrinkles under the eyes and do not know what to do, first of all, review your habits.
Pay attention to the following factors that affect the skin condition of the face.
- Nutrition . The daily diet should include all the vitamins and minerals important for the functioning of the body and metabolic processes. First of all, the “menu” for the skin must contain fibrillar protein – collagen. This element is present in sufficient quantities in fish and meat, in sea kale, parsley, tomatoes and carrots. In order to collagen well digested, the diet should be rich in vitamin C. This is all citrus fruits, sea buckthorn, strawberries, kiwi, Bulgarian pepper, cabbage.
- Emotions and poor eyesight. An overly emotional person is subject to the early appearance of mimic wrinkles, because any constant emotion is “imprinted” on the face. The skin stretches in the same places, and over time, the mimic grooves become more noticeable. Poor vision also contributes to the early formation of folds: a myopic person squints out of habit, which causes recesses in the corners of the eyes. To get rid of mimic wrinkles around the eyes will help nutrition, gymnastics and competent skin care.
- Skin care . The area around the eyes is very sensitive, there are practically no sebaceous glands, so the dermis quickly loses moisture. “To feed” the skin should be from the inside, drinking a day and a half to two liters of clean water, and outside, using special means to care for this area. Also, do not neglect wearing sunglasses. They are a good UV barrier, and ultraviolet rays are the first enemy of youth.
- Sleeping mode . Your skin, like you, should recover and rest. Make it a rule to sleep at least eight hours, otherwise the morning “bags”, blue and swelling provided to you. And to remove bags and wrinkles under the eyes is much more difficult than to establish a healthy sleep pattern.
To solve the problem of “crows feet”, you can contact the beauty parlor or resort to the services of plastic surgeons. In stores – a wide range of anti-aging skin products with collagen and hyaluronic acid.
But it is also realistic to prevent skin changes on your own by connecting popular folk remedies for wrinkles under the eyes.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes at home? Take up three simple exercises.
Performing them regularly, you will ensure the skin elasticity, give it a second wind.
- Useful surprise. Place your fingers slightly above the brow ridges, lightly press on the skin and move it down. At the same time raise the eyebrows up. In this resistance, linger for five seconds. Repeat 15 times.
- Circulation eyes. Forefingers pull the skin near the outer corners of the eyes, fix the position. With half-closed eyelids to make rotational movements with the eyes, first in one direction, then in another. Repeat ten times.
- Draw eights and blink. Open your eyes as wide as possible. With the pupils of both eyes, draw an imaginary figure eight, then blink (the sooner the better), then draw the figure eight again. Alternate these exercises five to eight times.
The simplest and at the same time effective way of daily care for the skin around the eyes is massage. For the procedure you need only your own hands and five minutes of time.
Gently pad the fingers under the eyes. Repeat ten times.
This will help relieve fatigue and quickly remove fine wrinkles under the eyes. Perform once or twice a day while washing or using traditional facial skin care.
The treacherous folds can appear near the eyes not only among women of “balzac age”, but also at the age of 30, and even earlier. Another tool in the elimination of facial skin imperfections are nourishing masks.
Moreover, cooked at home, they are not inferior in performance salon “colleagues”.
When making masks, it is necessary to take into account the rules of home cosmetology. Firstly, any mask is applied to cleansed skin, which ensures deep penetration of the components of the therapeutic mixture.
Secondly, homemade masks are prepared immediately before use, since the mix of natural products, even after standing in the refrigerator for several hours, loses its useful properties. Thirdly, it is better to apply masks on the skin before going to bed, it always has a greater effect.
So, what will help the skin under the eyes become more beautiful?
- One teaspoon of finely chopped green dill should be combined in a small bowl with two teaspoons of sour cream (10-20% fat).
- Apply the mixture on the face, hold for 15 minutes.
- Make a cucumber puree (grate the vegetable on a fine grater).
- On a teaspoon of mush put in small gauze cuts.
- Overlay on the area under the eyes.
- The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Take half a lemon, squeeze the juice out of citrus.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Introduce the following component: one egg white, whipped into a strong foam.
- Apply the mixture to the problem area for 15 minutes.
- Combine two tablespoons of oatmeal (to obtain it, you can grind oatmeal) and hot milk.
- Let the mixture swell.
- Apply warm pulp and hold for 20 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of raw mashed potatoes (vegetable, finely grated), and a teaspoon of heavy cream.
- Treat the area under the eyes.
- The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
Reviews of women on beauty forums indicate that heparin ointment is a good remedy for wrinkles under the eyes. And although the drug has a completely different purpose, it is also applicable to hand made cosmetology.
Its composition and properties actively resist the aging process of the skin. Heparin ointment reduces puffiness and eliminates blue under the eyes, by improving blood circulation, helps to make the face even and to improve its color.
Judging by the reviews, heparin ointment effectively fights for female beauty, if it is added in equal proportions to its usual nourishing cream. Women who used this method say that small folds become less noticeable after the second week of use.
There are other “improvised” remedies for wrinkles under the eyes. This is olive and coconut oil.
It is enough just to “drive in” a couple of drops with your fingertips under the eyes to provide the skin with additional nutrition and a healthy look.
Botox, blepharoplasty and other professional approaches
All of the above methods will suit you if the grooves in the eye area you have just been outlined. And to remove the deep wrinkles under the eyes, will have to apply more serious measures.
Indeed, it is one thing, minor flaws on young, still capable of rapid regeneration of the skin, and another is age-related changes in the dermis at 40 or 50 years.
In this case, the answer to the question of how to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, you will find in the office of a beautician or a plastic surgeon. Injections of Botox and intradermal fillers, laser resurfacing and dermabrasion, blepharoplasty will help restore the radiance and smoothness of the skin.
But whatever method you choose, remember that the best treatment is prevention.