Girls skillfully know how to hide imperfections of the face with the help of decorative cosmetics. Remove suddenly popped pimple, add blush to pale cheeks and even “toned” a scratch. But the magical effects of makeup are completely beyond the control of such defects as wrinkles.
Here we need “heavy artillery.” What, for example, there are methods, how to remove wrinkles on the forehead?
This is done with the help of massage and gymnastics, in the cosmetology office and at home.
It is a mistake to think that wrinkles on the forehead arise only as a result of the natural aging of the body. Yes, most often the treacherous folds on the forehead appear in women over 35-40 years old.
However, this problem often worries even twenty-year-old ladies who are used to frowning or raising eyebrows in surprise.
In addition to age, there are a number of factors affecting the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead. Below are five main reasons.
- Genetics. Specialists in the study of hereditary processes have long proved that structural features of the skin or the same wrinkles on the forehead in 20 years can be transmitted from mother to daughter.
- External factors . Every day, the skin on the face is exposed to sunlight, wind, dust, car exhaust. Of course, this has a detrimental effect on the dermis and gradually, year after year, it “ages” it.
- Smoking, alcohol. Bad habits are the most famous enemies of beauty and youth. Smoking, for example, prevents the skin from breathing properly and actively producing collagen. And frequent use of alcohol contributes to the formation of edema, from which the skin becomes flabby, sagging and wrinkled.
- Harmful products. Face skin loses a healthy glow, elasticity and smoothness, if you abuse fatty, sweet, salty food and fast food. And, conversely, a balanced fortified diet, as well as a sufficient amount of drinking water in the diet will prolong youth for a long time.
- Wrong care. Due to the constant external effects, our skin needs not only internal but also external replenishment. Ultraviolet cream creams, homemade masks and herbal cleansers will protect the skin.
Determine the disease and the nature of the person on the folds on the forehead
Even the ancient Chinese healers were able to diagnose diseases as a human face. For example, vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead may indicate serious health problems.
What exactly are the wrinkles on the forehead?
If the first transverse wrinkles on the forehead appear at an early age, this is a sign of probable problems with the gastrointestinal tract and the thyroid gland. Frequent headaches provoke the occurrence of horizontal folds, and a small vertical groove above the bridge of the nose can indicate liver disease.
Have you ever used the phrase “it is written on your forehead”? The frontal zone of the face can really tell a lot about each of us. Physiognomy (the art of “reading face”) pays special attention to the wrinkles on the forehead.
So what are our personal characteristics that they can give out?
- Long transverse fold. She appears on the nose. It testifies to the selfishness of a person, the superficial attitude and inattention to the problems and actions of other people. If this fold is short, then it is likely that the person is highly dependent on the opinions of others.
- Small wrinkles. Those scattered throughout the frontal area. The forehead, frizzled with horizontal wrinkles, can mean one thing: a person in front of you is versatile, creative, he is perfectly able to manifest himself in various professional and everyday forms. However, one should not trust this individual too much – he has a penchant for intrigue and deception.
- Cross wrinkles on the forehead. Mostly at the bottom. This feature suggests that in front of you – a brave and stubborn person who is used to achieving goals at any cost.
- Undulating folds across the entire forehead. And between them – short wrinkles. This feature gives a kind, sympathetic person. He understands people, has an excellent intuition, it is unlikely to fool him. Distinctive character traits are also soft and sociable.
- Horizontal grooves. Which are located close to the hair. Their owner is proud and prudent, can be cruel.
- Clear wrinkles around the forehead. Irregular shape. Both vertical and horizontal. They give people a rough and harsh, it is difficult for him to get along with other people.
- Long horizontal fold. What does this forehead wrinkle mean? She says that a person is popular, respected and loved in society. Two such wrinkles promise their owner success in life, and they also speak of a developed intellect and resourcefulness. Three horizontal folds point to the artistry of a person and his positive attitude to life.
- Vertical wrinkles in the center of the forehead. This is a sign of danger, the presence of persistent health problems and difficulties in personal relationships; it’s not for nothing that a vertical wrinkle was called an “hanging arrow”. This trait often characterizes successful people in business or politics.
At the sight of the first marked wrinkles on the forehead, we begin to frantically search for ways to solve the problem. These treacherous grooves spoil all the beauty and freshness of the face, and you want to stay young and charming longer. But the experience of our predecessors and contemporaries shows: there are a lot of options for combating wrinkles on the forehead.
From professional cosmetology to folk remedies.
How to remove facial wrinkles on the forehead? Self-massage is a fairly effective thing in this business.
The procedure does not take you much time and effort, but the return will be enormous. You will learn to relax the muscles of the face and after a few sessions you will feel how freshness and elasticity return to the skin.
So, we begin to act in steps.
- Cleansing. Before starting a massage, clean your face from cosmetics with your favorite remedy (just not soap!), Rinse with water, blot dry with a towel.
- Hand preparation. During the massage hands should be warm and not rough. Hold your hands under warm running water. Then, apply any oil (perfect olive or coconut).
- Smoothing Gently and gently with your fingers, we make stroking movements from the center of the forehead to the temples, where we linger for a couple of seconds. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Draw numbers. Again, moving from the middle of the forehead to the temples. Fingers of both hands draw units. Repeat seven times. In the same way, only vertically draw the number two, then three, four, and so on until nine.
- Massaging the nose. Fingers are placed on the nose and drive up and down. repeat ten to fifteen times. This will help remove wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- Tingling Grab the skin of the eyebrows with the fingers of both hands and pinch them along the line of their growth. Repeat ten times.
- Tapping. Fingertips randomly “run” on the forehead for 30 seconds.
What to do if the first wrinkles appear on the forehead? Do not rush to immediately deal with this problem in medical offices. To get started is to try all the options for self-control with the first signs of aging.
One of these effective methods of improvised exercise is facial gymnastics or, as it is fashionable to call it now, “face-building”. That is, special exercises from wrinkles on the forehead.
If you do the exercises for five minutes in the morning and in the evening, then within a month there will be no trace of the first facial wrinkles. How to do physical education for the face?
We suggest you to master three basic exercises.
- The effect of resistance. Place your fingers above the eyebrows. Put your fingers against the skin, lower it down. At the same time, raise your eyebrows up, resisting hand movements. In this position, linger for three to five seconds. Repeat ten times. Then, on the contrary, with your fingers, lift the skin of the forehead up, and eyebrows down. Repeat also ten times.
- Up down . Maximize your eyebrows and open your eyes wide. Lower it. Repeat ten to fifteen times with different speeds of movement. This exercise will help not only get rid of wrinkles on the forehead, but also relieve tension in the facial muscles.
- Movement in a circle. Sit down straight, back straight, arms loosely down. Close your eyes and lower your head forward, then to the left shoulder, to the right, and finally back. Repeat the exercise for three minutes. Such gymnastics perfectly relaxes the muscles and has a tightening effect on the skin.
Wrinkles on the forehead at home can be smoothed out with the help of nourishing masks made from natural ingredients. This method is affordable and not expensive, and the result of regular makeup will be your radiant, smooth skin.
Below are described the recipes of the most effective, according to reviews of fashionistas on the net, and simple homemade masks.
- Juice lemon halves whipped with one egg white.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Apply to the skin of the forehead, it is better before bedtime.
- Seven teaspoons of dry yeast mixed with three tablespoons of sour cream.
- Apply on the entire face and neck in layers. This “cream” effectively helps in the rejuvenation of the entire face.
- Treat face skin with olive oil.
- Paraffin heated in a water bath.
- A multi-layered tissue napkin should be dipped in paraffin and put on face for 10 minutes.
- One ripe banana mash with a fork.
- Add two tablespoons of natural honey and four tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Apply to problem areas. You can treat the entire face – a banana contains vitamins C and B6 that are beneficial for the skin, so feeding the whole face doesn’t hurt.
Wrinkles on the forehead masks will be more effective if before starting the procedures to clean the skin of the face with your favorite facial cleanser and regularly peel the skin (once a week is enough) with home or commercial scrubs.
If all of the above methods do not help you, and the folds on the forehead become more noticeable, you can seek the help of professionals. Deep wrinkles on the forehead can be removed in the cosmetology office. One of the most popular problem-solving procedures is botulinum therapy (botox injections).
Basically, this procedure is recommended for women over 35 years old. The effect of therapeutic injections lasts up to six months.
Then the injections need to be repeated.
Smooth the dermis will also help thread lifting – the introduction under the skin of thin threads that prevent the sagging of the dermis and how would “stretch” it. However, do not rush to resort to this method at a young age, it is recommended to use thread lifting in the period from 35 to 55 years.
Such a medical method as mesotherapy has almost no contraindications. This is also an injection.
A vitamin cocktail is introduced under the skin in problem areas, which includes antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and other active substances that rejuvenate and nourish the epidermis.
You can remove unwanted flaws and hardware methods, for example, laser exposure or hardware lifting. Eliminate deep wrinkles will only help plastic surgery.
And finally, a few simple tips on how to remove wrinkles on the forehead between the eyebrows or even prevent them from appearing. First, do not forget to “water” your skin.
Without sufficient water intake, it dries out, which contributes to the appearance of hated lines on the forehead, near the eyes and lips. The rate of water per day – one and a half to two liters.
Secondly, do not neglect sunscreen for the face, because ultraviolet is the first enemy of radiance and elasticity of the skin. Thinking how to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead?
Do not think, but – act. Avoid excessive stress and stress, be balanced. After a hard day at work, relax by taking a warm bath with essential oils.
This way of life will help you quickly get rid of facial wrinkles on the forehead or even permanently delay their appearance.