To always look beautiful is real art! To preserve the natural beauty, women use nourishing, moisturizing, whitening creams. But why are the results of some simply amazing, while others have to constantly change cosmetics in search of a cream that will make them perfect?
Cosmetologists argue that it is important not only to accurately choose a tool, but also to know how to apply the cream on the face.
In an effort to be attractive and keep young for a long time, women use a variety of creams every day. But these procedures are performed rather mechanically, out of habit.
Therefore, most women will not even think about whether they apply the cream on their face correctly. Meanwhile, if you use the tool, given some secrets that professional beauticians share, you can get the maximum benefit from the procedure.
The skin is subject to stretching. The face is no exception.
Therefore, women who apply the cream as they are comfortable (start at the midpoint of the forehead, sink to the cheeks and end up stretching the chin), over time notice the sagging of the skin.
In order to prevent the stretching of the epidermis, cosmetologists, explaining how to properly apply the cream for the face, are advised to spread it along special lines that coincide with the movement of the lymph flow. It is in these vectors that the skin is not subject to stretching.
Such lines are called massage.
Beauticians have developed a special scheme for how to apply the cream on the face. It includes the following six directions.
- Forehead area. All vectors come from the point between the eyebrows – nose. They are sent to the hair. On the forehead should appear arched lines, duplicating eyebrows.
- The area around the eyes. Gentle and very delicate area. On the upper eyelid, a special cream is applied along the arcuate line that starts in the inner corner and goes to the outer corner. In the area under the eye, the movement is from the outer corner and ends near the nose.
- The area of the nose and cheeks. Initially, the straight vector slides from the bridge of the nose straight to the tip of the nose. The following massage lines begin on the wings and, drawing out the arc on the cheekbones and cheeks, are sent to the auricles.
- The area above the lip and lower cheeks. Vectors begin right in the fossa above the lip, and end near the earlobes.
- Chin area. The movement begins in the center of the chin, slides along the bottom of the cheeks and reaches the trestles of the ears.
- Neck and decollete. The ascent of the massage lines starts from the chest. Guides rise right up to the chin. Now the vector is changing. The movement gently slides along the lateral parts of the neck, smoothly descends onto the shoulders and tends to the clavicles.
If the cosmetic is applied in the direction of the lymph flow, then the skin receives not only the beneficial substances contained in the cream, but also a high-quality lymphatic drainage massage.
The results of the correct use of cosmetics will be pleasantly pleased.
- The appearance of new wrinkles will decrease. The skin does not stretch. Elastin and collagen fibers responsible for the youth of the epidermis are not damaged. This helps to prevent the appearance of new folds on the face.
- Prevent the formation of acne. Proper application of the cream on the face promotes thorough cleansing of the pores. A light massage protects them from blockage and helps to improve blood circulation in the tissues. The epidermis is powerfully protected from rashes, acne, comedones.
- Reduced severity of existing wrinkles. Toning muscle tissue allows a little smooth longitudinal folds on the forehead, “crow’s feet” around the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth. The depth of the nasolabial folds is reduced.
- Skin is tightened. Gentle epidermis under the eyes does not sag. The face contour is tightened, the second chin is reduced, the tension of the tissues in the neck and neck area is eliminated.
How to apply the cream on the face – cosmetologists advise
A few more expert tips will help you figure out how to apply the cream on your face and neck. That’s what women recommend to beauticians.
- Training . The epidermis needs to be properly prepared. For high-quality and deep penetration into the dermis, a cosmetic agent is applied on steamed skin. Cosmetologists recommend putting a wet hot towel on your face, neck. Five to ten minutes is enough for the pores to fully open.
- Temperature . The cream is applied in the form of heat. It is recommended to warm it up a little in your hands. The tool must acquire body temperature. In this form, it is better absorbed into the epidermis and will provide maximum benefit.
- Delicacy. The most delicate effect on the dermis. When applying the cream on the face, smooth stroking, careful massaging or neat tapping movements are applied. It is better to perform them with a pad of the middle finger, to ensure the softness and ease of the procedure. For maximum air exposure, you can use a cotton pad or brush.
- Amount . A thick layer does not provide improved nutrition. Derma will take exactly as many nutrients as she needs. And the remains of the cream will block access of oxygen to the tissues, and will ensure clogging of the pores. To find out how to apply a cream for the face and in what quantities, you must first determine the type of your skin. Dry derma needs more substance. Fat integuments will be able to absorb significantly less. If five minutes after the procedure, the remains of the cream remain on the face, then you should gently blot the dermis with a napkin and remove the excess.
Developed a lot of creams: moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, nourishing, night, day. All of them have their own nuances and require an individual approach in the application.
Beauticians explain how to apply different types of creams on the face and neck.
- Moisturizing. This cream is recommended not only to owners of dry epidermis. Careful hydration is necessary and oily derma. But in the first case, a more abundant application is recommended. In the second – only peeling zones are moistened.
- Cleansing The product is not intended for daily care. It is used up to two times a week. It is applied after the procedure of deep peeling or careful steaming of the epidermis over the steam bath. Cleanser is best applied only on problem areas.
- Bold. This type of cream is contraindicated with increased epidermal greasiness. Women with oily skin can trigger this means worsening of cellular respiration and completely disrupt the functioning of the subcutaneous glands. It is recommended for owners of a mixed type of derma to apply this tool dottedly and only in the zones of the cheeks and decollete.
- For the delicate area under the eyes. Designed such a cream for point application to the skin under the eyes. To ensure a light touch, you can use a cotton swab. The tool is gently driven into the dermis. Only cosmetics intended for it can be used for this area. Failure to follow this rule will cause severe aging.
- Nutritious. Do not apply this product to areas with unwanted vegetation. The useful substances which are contained in it, will provoke the increased pilosis. For the nose, the area above the upper lip is better to apply moisturizing cosmetics.
- From wrinkles. Use the tool exclusively on problem areas. Anti-wrinkle cream is not recommended for the entire surface of the face. Small peas with fingertips are applied on the forehead, nasolabial folds, temples, corners of the mouth, neck. Then gently drive the tool into the dermis along the massage guides.
Armed with all the recommendations of professionals, you can proceed to the use of cosmetics. The application technique consists of eight steps.
- Clean your face and wash your hands well.
- Heat the cream slightly in the palms and apply it to the nose. Lightly spread the product over the forehead, heading for the hairline. Avoid stretching the epidermis.
- Put the following pea cream on the top of the nose and go down to its tip. Gently massage the wings of the nose and cheek area.
- Go to the area above the lip. If there is unwanted vegetation here, then applying a nourishing cream starts from points in the middle of the nasolabial folds. Then smoothly slide along the massage rails.
- Hold your chin by gently massaging the lower part of your face.
- Go to the neckline and neck. Do not forget about these sites. After all, it is the neck that often reveals the true age of a woman.
- Take the cream for the area under the eyes. Treat delicate areas in circular motions.
- After five minutes, blot the skin with a soft cloth to remove excess cream.
This step-by-step technique is applicable for a nourishing cream, for day and night remedies. If the choice fell on cleansing cosmetics or wrinkles, then remember about the features of their application.
Having mastered the technique of applying the cream on the face, you will provide a healthy and beautiful look to the skin and you can permanently otstrochit inexorable aging process.