Choosing mask recipes to moisturize or cleanse the skin, women bypass the anti-aging cosmetics. After all, I sincerely want to believe that it is still too early to use such means.
But what if the first treacherous wrinkles appeared on the face, drawing barely noticeable folds near the eyes? A face mask with glycerin will help to cope with age-related problems and will moisturize and cleanse the dermis in a quality manner.
Affordable pharmacy remedy glycerin is a clear triatomic alcohol that has neither color nor odor. This drug is used to care for the epidermis, because it moisturizes the skin well.
Skeptical cosmetologists do not get tired of repeating about the possible harm of glycerin, arguing that it draws all the moisture from the dermis. How to use the pharmacy drug correctly so that it provides only benefits?
The composition of many cosmetics includes glycerin. This component is even contained in preparations intended for the care of the skin around the eyes, which is distinguished by high dryness and sensitivity.
There is nothing surprising. Glycerin is a good moisturizer.
And this is an axiom.
Glycerin is very popular in anti-aging cosmetics. And if you use a colorless alcohol in acceptable doses, taking into account all the rules, it will bring invaluable benefits for fading skin.
Beauticians say that a glycerin face mask at home can provide several beneficial effects.
- Moisturizes the dermis. The triatomic product absorbs (absorbs) moisture from the environment. Penetrating into the cells of the dermis, it gives up the accumulated moisture, thereby providing good moisture.
- Protects skin. Glycerin enters into a chemical reaction with water molecules. This leads to the formation of a thin layer on the face, which protects the dermis from pathogenic microorganisms, and the aggressive influence of the environment.
- Smoothes wrinkles. A lack of water in the dermis leads to dehydration of the skin and early aging. Glycerin, which has the ability to absorb water and give it to cells, perfectly restores the hydrobalance in the epidermis and thereby smooths wrinkles.
- It nourishes the skin. The triatomic product provides penetration of all useful substances of the mask into the deeper layers of the epidermis. An aging derma gets an effective nutrition, due to which rejuvenation proceeds more intensively.
Clear liquid can be a good helper on the way to the rejuvenation of the dermis. But if the rules of glycerin use are not followed, then it can cause skin damage, provoking not only dehydration, but also drying of the skin, peeling, irritation and the formation of deep wrinkles.
In order for glycerin to bring only benefit to the face and protect the skin from wrinkles and early aging, the following important recommendations should be followed.
- Air humidity . Use glycerin masks is allowed only in a well-humidified room. You can use special humidifiers or conventional spray. Humidity should not be below 60%. Do not turn on the air conditioner, because it is very dry air. Beauticians recommend making masks in the bathroom. It is in these “apartments” that the humidity is always high.
- The ratio of glycerol. The drug is prohibited to apply to the skin in its pure form. Triatomic alcohol must be diluted with other components: decoction, various oils, vitamins. The content of glycerin in home cosmetics should not exceed 7%, and it is better if it is 5%. For the most effective moisturizing of the dermis, it is recommended to add additional moisturizers (aloe, grape pulp, seasonal fruits, berries) to the mask.
- The right combination. When making homemade cosmetics, it is important to strictly adhere to the recipe. It is forbidden to deviate from the indicated dosages. Do not combine glycerin with silicone. Such violations can seriously harm the dermis and lead to changes in metabolic reactions.
- Contraindications. Cosmetologists advise women with thin, overly sensitive dermis to abstain from glycerin remedies. It is forbidden to expose the skin to the mask for inflammation, burns, wounds, ulcers.
Triatomic alcohol is most often used in the form of masks. The prepared mixture is applied only to cleansed skin.
Beauticians recommend initially to carry out the procedure of scrubbing and only then apply a mask. If this is not done, then under the film created by glycerin all the harmful substances from the surface of the dermis will “drag” into the deep layers of the epidermis.
Below are seven options for making anti-aging glycerin cosmetics.
A mask combining glycerin, cream, lemon and yolk is recommended to revitalize the dermis, ensure its well-groomedness, suppleness and high-quality nutrition of the cells. After the first procedure, the face acquires elasticity and natural smoothness.
- The yolk is one.
- Glycerin – one teaspoon.
- Lemon juice – one teaspoon.
- Homemade cream (high fat) – one teaspoon.
- Combine glycerin with homemade cream and lemon juice.
- Beat egg yolk a little in a separate bowl.
- Then inject the whipped yolk into the glycerin mixture.
It will allow to saturate the skin with useful substances, moisturize it. Glycerin face cream, created personally, will reduce the number of wrinkles, restore the natural skin color.
It will well protect the dermis from harmful ultraviolet radiation and temperature changes.
- Glycerin – one teaspoon.
- Lemon extract – ten drops.
- Shea butter – ten grams.
- The nourishing oil, which has a solid consistency, must first be melted. To do this, put it in a container and put in a water bath for a few minutes. As soon as it melts, the mixture is immediately removed from the stove.
- To the liquid oil add the trihydric alcohol and mix well.
- The last lemon extract is injected.
In the rejuvenating home cosmetics a special place is occupied by a face mask with honey and glycerin. This combination, backed by oatmeal, nourishes the skin with vitamins, minerals.
The tool allows you to lighten age spots, whiten the dermis, eliminate irregularities. Honey, a well-known leader in the fight for the youth of the skin, launches the production of collagen cells in the epidermis.
And oatmeal provides mechanical smoothing of wrinkles.
- Water – three tablespoons.
- Glycerin – one teaspoon.
- Oatmeal (pre-crushed) – one teaspoon.
- Liquid honey – one teaspoon.
- Honey is added to warm water and the mixture is stirred.
- Glycerin is poured into the liquid mixture. The tool must be stirred until smooth. You can beat the mass with a mixer.
- To the obtained product add chopped oatmeal and mix well.
Strong rejuvenating properties have a mask with glycerin and vitamin E, which successfully eliminates wrinkles, restores flabby, fading skin. Tocopherol, more commonly known as vitamin E, causes the dermis to be renewed at the cellular level.
It promotes the synthesis of collagen fibers, triggers a powerful tissue regeneration and accelerates the recovery of aging dermis.
- Tocopherol (in ampoules) – six drops.
- Glycerin – one tablespoon.
- Cream (20% fat) – one teaspoon.
- Parsley juice (fresh) – one teaspoon.
- Triatomic alcohol is combined with vitamin E.
- Add fat cream to the mixture.
- A bunch of parsley is ground in a combine. In the mask, you can enter all the green gruel or just squeezed juice.
This is a more complex recipe for anti-aging cosmetics. Such full-course glycerin face packs will effectively eliminate wrinkles, stop the aging process of the dermis, deeply moisturize and provide powerful nutrition to the tissues.
- Dried chamomile flowers – one teaspoon.
- Boiling water – half a cup.
- Glycerin – one tablespoon.
- Vitamin E – 10 mg.
- Vitamin A – 10 mg.
- Camphor oil – two drops.
- Castor oil – two drops.
- Chamomile flowers are poured with boiling water and, tightly closing the container with a lid, leave the medium to infuse for half an hour. Then filter the infusion.
- Chamomile drink will need 35 ml. Glycerin is added to it.
- In the mixture injected vitamins.
- Then add castor and camphor oil. Gently mix all ingredients.
For effective skin tightening, it is recommended to add gelatin to glycerin. The mask will well moisturize the skin, give it youth, restore dull, fading integument.
- Gelatin – three teaspoons.
- Low-fat kefir (for oily derma) – three tablespoons.
- Milk (for normal covers) – three tablespoons.
- Cream (for dry epidermis) – three tablespoons.
- Glycerin – three teaspoons.
- Liquid honey – three teaspoons.
- Gelatin is diluted with kefir, milk or cream. The mixture is left for ten minutes to swell.
- Then the container with diluted gelatin is placed in a water bath and heated slightly until it is completely dissolved.
- Glycerin is introduced into the viscous gelatin mixture and honey is added.
The combination of aloe with glycerin, as the reviews show, helps to cope with irritations on the skin, intensively moisturize the derma, return it to a radiant look. The mask removes the signs of aging well and helps smooth fine wrinkles.
Aloe gives the mixture a soothing effect, gently whitens the dermis and eliminates age spots.
- Aloe juice – two tablespoons.
- Glycerin – one tablespoon.
- Glycerin is added to the juice of the medicinal plant.
- Mix well.
Glycerol mask for the face, which is made with all the recommendations, can work wonders. She will give freshness, youth and well-being without special expenses.
According to April 2017, a vial, which contains 25 g of money, costs an average of 20 rubles per pharmacy.
Recently, I really like making clay masks with glycerin (without oil). I dilute the clay with broth, for example, and add 1-2 ml of glycerin.
The skin does not dry out, the clay dries longer on the face (and the cleaning effect is pleasant).
I had been afraid of glycerin for a long time, because I had long since tried to apply it in pure form on my hands. And the result was sad: the skin became some kind of parchment, literally right away.
But now I apply it in a concentration of 3-5% and in creams and in masks. The result is very like.
Especially clearly visible after the masks – really moisturizes.
I read about the benefits of vitamin E in a duet with glycerin and decided to try WOW. The effect is amazing. I was worried about the wrinkle between the eyebrows, I was 32 years old and thought that everything was for the rest of my life … ..
Literally a week of application of this composition, the result is obvious. The wrinkle is smoothed on the eyes. Incredible.
I will continue to use further. How many creams I tried … different, without effect … I began to think about injections.
But, fortunately, I found the tool is not expensive and precious to me personally.
Not so long ago, I tried a face mask with glycerin. And to my surprise, the effect was gorgeous.
It is done very simply, we buy in the pharmacy glycerin 25 ml and 10 capsules of vitamin E. We pierce the capsules and squeeze it into glycerin. An hour before bedtime apply to cleansed skin.
An hour later, wipe with a napkin. Wash in the morning. The skin becomes velvety, the symptoms of fatigue disappear and the complexion is evened out.
The result can be seen in just a few sessions.