Want to look great, while making a minimum of effort? There is no need to buy expensive cosmetics and go to the elite beauty salons.
Gelatin facial mask works no worse than a professional cosmetologist. And cheap and at home.
Each of us has gelatin at home – a natural substance that is obtained from the connective tissues of the animal. Gelatin has unique beneficial properties, as it is a natural collagen.
This substance is often used by cosmetologists, because such masks are able to give youth and relieve skin problems.
Gelatin face mask gives a striking effect – this is confirmed by both cosmetologists and women who have experienced the result of such skin care. Any cream that contains collagen will never give such effect as simple gelatin.
The secret is that collagen molecules in gelatin, due to the fact that they are split, faster and deeper into the cells.
Such tools are just perfect for solving age-related problems. But young ladies are better not to rush to use them – first of all, face masks with gelatin from wrinkles help.
Thanks to a certain set of components, you can restore elasticity and elasticity, remove not only folds, but also age-laxity of the skin, lighten it, narrow pores and get rid of pigments.
Before you run to the kitchen in search of gelatin, you need to find out if it is right for you. Experts note that if you have wrinkles around your eyes, your skin has lost its elasticity and elasticity, flabbiness or second chin appeared, your face has turned gray or yellow, you definitely need to try a gelatin mask.
But give up this idea if you have injuries, wounds, ulcers, or facial neoplasms, and if you have an individual intolerance to some product that is part of the mask.
- The quality of the base ingredient. For the preparation of a mask or gelatinous anti-wrinkle cream at home, only a quality product of the first grade will be suitable. Before preparing the mask, carefully inspect all the components – use only fresh, not damaged components. Gelatin should not have any color, or odor, or dyes, or impurities.
- Pellets and plates. It is possible to use both gelatin in granules, and in plates. Consider that a teaspoon of granulated matter equals three plates.
- What to breed. Warm water For these purposes, it is best to take boiled water just above room temperature. If you take boiling water, it will destroy all the beneficial properties of gelatin, making it useless. In some cases, use milk or juice.
- Proportions. For one part of gelatin it is customary to take from six to eight parts of a liquid. You should not pour more or less water, otherwise the mask film will not work, because there will not be the necessary consistency.
- How much to insist. For granules, 30 minutes is enough, and for plates – ten. After this time, gelatin should be put on fire and slightly heated – until it is completely dissolved.
- Temperature . Gelatin should be warm. Before preparing the mask, be sure to cool the liquid mass.
- How much to keep. Apply for 20-30 minutes. To keep such a mask on the skin you need to fully freeze.
- Where to store. In a refrigerator. This mask of wrinkles under the eyes is suitable for use up to a week.
- How often to use. If you use the mask at least twice a week (if the recipe does not say otherwise), you will quickly see the result.
Before applying the gelatin mixture, it is necessary to scrub and steam the face. The mask is applied evenly, but away from the eyes.
During the procedure, do not laugh and do not talk – it prevents the uniform distribution and freezing of the mask. Wash it with warm boiled water. The skin does not need to be rubbed.
Let it dry naturally without using a towel. In extreme cases, you can only get a little wet.
According to reviews by beauticians, gelatin is universal. It can be combined with a wide variety of components, so that the mask acquires new properties.
There are a huge number of recipes for masks, here are nine of the most popular ones.
- Effect . A remedy for aged skin, softens and rejuvenates.
- How to cook . Gelatin is diluted in kefir, add ground almonds and wheat flour on a pinch, and mix thoroughly.
- Action The mask with gelatin and milk for the face is one of the most proven means by which fading skin will gain elasticity, smoothness and beautiful color.
- How to cook . Gelatin is combined with milk in a 1: 6 ratio.
- Action Regenerating, wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent, suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
- How to cook . For the preparation of such a gelatin mask instead of water, a decoction of various herbs is used: calendula, sage, peppermint, and St. John’s wort.
- How does it work. A face mask with gelatin and glycerin is nutrition, hydration and rejuvenation for all skin options.
- How to cook . Bred “collagen” with water. Add honey (three tablespoons), glycerin (tablespoon) and salicylic acid (1 g). All heated with a steam bath. Some girls use a microwave. The mixture is applied warm. For a positive result, use 14 days in a row for two hours before bedtime.
- How does it work. This face mask with gelatin is suitable for dry skin, as well as fading. The mixture nourishes, moisturizes, rejuvenates.
- How to cook . Beat one egg with a teaspoon of vegetable oil (from olive, cedar, peach, as a last resort – sunflower). And pour in the gelatin that is swollen in milk or in water.
- How does it work. It nourishes and cleans, suitable for all ages and skin types.
- How to cook . In a warm gelatinous mass add two tablespoons of banana puree. Thoroughly mixed and applied to the face.
- How does it work. If you have oily skin, then this remedy will definitely suit you – it tightens and dries everything well.
- How to cook . Dissolve the “collagen” with water, mix it with milk (two tablespoons) and cosmetic talcum (tablespoon), then mix it thoroughly and apply.
- How does it work. Tightens and nourishes, improves appearance.
- How to cook . Dissolve the “collagen” in water, add a teaspoon of honey. Stoked on a steam bath. The mixture is applied after cooling.
- How does it work. Good cleanser. If you have white skin, then this mask is contraindicated to you, as it gives a dark shade.
- How to cook . Gelatin is soaked in a coffee “brew”, then heated to dissolve. If you thought that skin tone is too dark, rub your face with lemon juice.
In addition to masks, you can also prepare a face cream with gelatin for wrinkles at home. According to reviews on the thematic forums, this tool literally works wonders. In addition to a teaspoon of the main ingredient, you will need:
- half a cup of glycerin;
- three tablespoons of honey;
- acetylsalicylic acid tablet;
- a couple drops of vitamin E;
- half a cup of bottled (you can take mineral) water.
It all mixes up, heats up in a water bath, stirring continuously. It is then cooled and stored in the refrigerator.
Women praise not only a wrinkle gelatin mask, but also gelatin applications against black dots on the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. This procedure allows you to put the skin in order without professional cleaning.
Thanks to its sticky texture, gelatin literally pulls comedones out of pores.