In the East, health and beauty care is based on the gifts of nature, which are easily available and contain a huge amount of energy. Therefore, there women choose home scrub as a source of purity and freshness.
And for good reason.
Due to its healing qualities, this plant regulates not only the work of the inner part of the body, but also is the basis for a gentle cleansing of the epidermis.
If the skin could speak, it would scream with delight at the sight of oatmeal. This croup contains a huge amount of useful substances that are able to reanimate tired skin, give it a healthy glow and relieve from the heavy burden of wrinkles.
What substances are contained in Hercules are described in the table below.
Table – Useful substances in the composition of oatmeal and the percentage of covering the daily needs of the body in them
|Substance||The percentage of coverage of the daily need of a person who give 100 g of flakes|
|Vitamin B1, Thiamine||thirty%|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||12%|
|Vitamin H, biotin||40%|
In fact, each element of the composition of oats has a beneficial effect on the skin. For example, iron is involved in the oxygen metabolism of cells, which plays a pivotal role while maintaining youth.
How do other substances “work”?
- Manganese. It has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Zinc. This element contributes to the balance of hormones, the “disorder” of which leads to acne.
- Phosphorus. Promotes cell division, and therefore cell renewal.
- Magnesium. This is a stress fighter. It is necessary to fill the energy of the whole organism. Professor Olga Gromova, professor, scientific consultant at the UNESCO Center for Micronutrients Russian Center, said in an interview with the media that if there is a shortage of magnesium, the body produces defective collagen, which leads to skin stretch marks, sagging, and provokes early aging.
- Selenium. An active antioxidant that promotes the absorption of vitamin E, and, therefore, builds a fence in front of the coming withering of the skin, protecting the smooth skin of the face from wrinkles.
Due to the high content of vitamins, oatmeal scrubs not only clean the deep layers of the epidermis, but also saturate with the necessary forces for the complete work of the cells. What makes Hercules face scrub so effective?
- IN 1. Thiamine is a protector of freshness and an opponent of skin flabbiness. It even smoothes deep wrinkles, making them less noticeable.
- E. Vitamin E cares about skin elasticity, relieves fatigue. The very Latin name of this element speaks of its strength – “conducive to birth”.
- PP This vitamin is involved in all energy metabolism of cells. He is responsible for skin breathing.
- AT 6. Pyridoxine is engaged in moistening the epidermis, removing excess moisture. This is an indispensable vitamin in the fight against dermatitis.
- N. Biotin is sufficient in small quantities to maintain the normal functioning of the sweat glands and skin cells. It starts the work of vitamin C in the body, thus affecting the immune system. Biotin resists acne and fine wrinkles.
Linoleic and linolenic acids in the human body are not synthesized. Oatmeal contains in 100 g of 20.8% of the daily requirement of these components.
But there are other fatty acids in the omega from the number of Omega-3 and Omega-6. They are a gift to the skin, because:
- have anti-inflammatory effects;
- help maintain water balance of the skin;
- stimulate healing.
7 tips before applying oatmeal scrub
When you are doing a home peeling with natural cosmetics, you must perform the following seven conditions to improve the efficiency of the procedure.
- Face preparation. Before you start cleansing, remove makeup. Use for this milk cleanser, gel or foam. Along with decorative cosmetics, wash away the accumulated dirt on the skin.
- Pores. Useful items will not be able to break into closed pores. Therefore, recommend steam baths before the peeling procedure. You can make a decoction of herbs and hold over a pan head covered with a towel. There is a second option: moisten gauze or terry cloth in the broth, put it on your face and press so that heat is distributed over the entire surface of the skin.
- Massage. When the scrub is applied to the face, massage it with your fingertips: make circular motions from the nose bridge over the eyebrows to the temples, then up to the hairline, from the sinuses to the ears. Carefully massage the places where dirt accumulates the most (corners of the nose, hollow under the lower lip, forehead, chin).
- Neck and chest. These parts of the body are subject to constant environmental exposure as the face. Therefore, they also apply a scrub to remove contamination.
- Time. The duration of the cleansing session does not exceed five minutes, this is enough to remove the stratum of skin. You can leave the mixture on the face in a calm state for another 10-20 minutes as a mask.
- Frequency. Even under the condition that oat peeling is considered gentle, do not abuse it. It is advisable to hold it once a week, and only for oily skin is permissible twice.
- After scrub. All parts of the body that have undergone peeling with the help of a scrub should be processed with a nourishing cream that soothes the skin and provides additional hydration.
Oatmeal, as the basis of scrub, is a great option for dry skin. Gentle cleansing with their help does not injure the already depleted cells of the dermis, nourishing the necessary substances.
Interestingly, the oatmeal mixture, prepared according to the recipe for scrubbing, easily turns into a mask, if you hold it longer. And vice versa – the mask becomes an oat scrub for the face, if applied with a massaging motion and not overexposed.
- Mix a large spoonful of ground oatmeal with the same amount of sour cream. Natural yogurt without sugar and other additives is also suitable.
- You can supplement the bleach blend with five drops of lemon juice.
- Maintain the mixture on the face takes 15 minutes.
- In equal proportion, take crushed flakes and high quality vegetable oil.
- You can add sea salt for deeper cleansing.
- Rub the skin for five minutes, then leave the mixture on the face for 15 minutes.
- If you have delicate skin, then use coffee grounds as solid particles. You will need a small spoon – this is the amount that you will have after drinking a cup of morning coffee.
- Take as much of the ground oat-flakes.
- For nutritional value, add a large spoonful of thick cream.
- Perform a massaging movement for two minutes.
- Take a small spoonful of oatmeal.
- Combine a large spoonful of fresh kefir and a small spoonful of honey.
- To increase the abrasive effect, add half a teaspoon of salt, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- The mask is effective for the face and neck, subject to exposure to them for 20 minutes.
- Pitch hercules with a blender. Measure out a tablespoon of crushed flakes.
- Dilute the base with milk.
- Add the yolk and mix the ingredients.
- Waiting time with a mask – 20 minutes.
- This mask will not only cleanse the pores of dirt, but also tighten them, giving the skin smoothness.
Then – elementary recipes that allow you to get rid of excess oily shine, to achieve haze and velvety skin. But be attentive to the composition of the selected home cosmetics, as some components with long-term exposure to the skin can cause irritation and provoke an even more intense oiliness.
- Crush cereal hercules and measure a tablespoon.
- Dilute with four large spoons of cream or sour cream.
- Let the croup swell.
- The duration of the cosmetic procedure is 20 minutes, five of which are necessary to gently massage the problem areas on the face.
- Then spend a contrast washing.
- Mix in a ratio of 1: 2 ground oat-flakes and hot boiled water.
- Let the porridge cool.
- Add lime juice, enough for three drops.
- Apply the mixture and massage for five minutes.
- For a tightening effect, leave the oat-lemon tandem on your face for another 20 minutes.
- Take two small spoons of ground oatmeal as a basis.
- Melt a teaspoon of natural honey.
- Foam and mix the egg white with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the face and open neckline, gently rubbing it into the skin.
- Wash in 20 minutes.
To get rid of acne, you need a deep facial cleansing. Such a cosmetic session can be carried out no more than once a week, as it thinns the skin and creates the danger of the spread of pathogenic bacteria.
- Crush the oatmeal. Enough one tablespoon.
- Fill with boiling water and let the croup absorb moisture.
- Grate the cucumber finely.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Five minutes of massage and skin will be cleaner.
- Crush two large spoons of oats. It is advisable to take the coarser coarser, requiring about 40 minutes for cooking.
- Add the secret ingredient – a teaspoon of baking soda.
- You can enhance the mixture with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Dilute the dry base with warm water.
- Make a peeling. It should not last more than five minutes.
“Internal” method with external effect: oatmeal jelly
In reviews on beauty forums, girls recommend another way to oatmeal cleansing. But it’s not about the scrub.
According to the recipe – you need to drink a special jelly. It is boiled from 1/3 cup of crushed whole oat grains, filled with three glasses of water. Then filter.
And they drink a third of a glass of drink before breakfast, lunch and dinner half an hour before meals. The result is that the skin ceases to become covered with inflamed bumps even during PMS.
Oatmeal rarely provoke a negative reaction of the skin, so the facial scrub of oatmeal is suitable as a cosmetic basis for almost all women. The exception is allergy and individual intolerance to the components of the mixture.
I took oat kissel for 3 months, daily, 1/3 cup 3 times a day, half an hour before meals. It is advisable not to skip the jelly tricks or to do it as rarely as possible.
Is there any effect?
The effect is there, but it does not appear immediately. After about 1–1.5 months of use, I began to notice that subcutaneous acne began to visit my face less often, and my skin began to shine a little less.
Some say that the first time you use kissel, your face is sprinkled heavily, about the same as some when washing with oatmeal, the body is supposedly cleansed. I had no such effect.
And I’ve been doing this for a long time, I have 4 cereals in my current … I bought a child, I didn’t like it, so now I’m scrabbling … I’ll buy the next pack especially for this purpose … I wanted to write about my cheap scrub at the top about cheap cosmetics not
S (Miss K), https://www.u-mama.ru/forum/women/fashion/33848/index.html
And I wash my milled oatmeal, I really like it. Now ground together with rose petals, super how great !! But I do not just wash my face, I leave the mixture on my face for a few minutes like a mask, and only with the full completion of my morning washing, I wash off the oatmeal.
The effect is noticeable quickly: even tone, elastic skin. Budget and efficient!
Indeed, from oatmeal wonderful masks are obtained: oatmeal, a spoon of honey and egg white (someone has oily skin) or yolk (who has dry skin). After such a mask, as written above, the skin, like a baby!