Having found timid wrinkles on our face one fine morning, we panic and with horror we estimate how much the visits to the beautician will result. Meanwhile, to rejuvenate and refresh the skin of the face, to get rid of pigmentation, dryness and sagging can well be funds from the “natural first aid kit.”
For example, from time immemorial, rosehip oil is used for the face. What is the value of this product?
For which skin is suitable and which is contraindicated? How to make cosmetic masks on its basis?
This substance is made from wild rose berries. No wonder rosehip oil is popularly called the “liquid sun.”
It has a distinctive orange-red color and, like a natural star, exudes healing properties. And here is its cosmetological feature: unlike many other oils, rosehip oil is ideal for caring for the delicate skin near the eyes.
The main riches of rosehip are fatty acids in its composition (oleic, stearic, palmitic), as well as vitamins E, A, C, F. In addition, it contains phospholipids, antioxidants, micro- and macroelements (iron, phosphorus, copper, calcium , magnesium and others).
Thanks to the rich “inner world”, wild rose has a beneficial effect on the body: it stimulates the immune system, has a tonic effect, tones blood vessels, helps in the fight against depression, has excellent antimicrobial and regenerative properties. In addition, its beneficial properties are to improve liver function, normalize cellular metabolism and rejuvenate the body.
Even the medieval Italian beauties washed with a decoction of wild rose petals to appear younger. And what are the properties of rosehip oil for the face most appreciated by modern women of fashion?
Each substance in its composition contributes to the dog rose image of “super funds.”
- Vitamin C . The natural enemy of premature aging. Its benefits are invaluable, as it is responsible for the production of collagen in the body, the guarantor of the elasticity of the skin of the face.
- Vitamin A . It brightens the skin, helps in the fight against age spots.
- Vitamin E. Moisturizes dry skin, has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Beta carotene. Prevents damage from free radicals, thereby repelling premature aging.
- Lycopene. Serves as a natural protector of skin from ultraviolet rays, has a rejuvenating effect.
- Fatty acid . Smooth wrinkles, “mask” scars and scars, do not allow moisture to leave the cells.
- Macro and trace elements. Nourish the skin, activate intracellular metabolism.
Especially effective rosehip oil for the face in the fight against wrinkles – this is evidenced by numerous reviews on women’s forums. The product is easy to apply, evenly and quickly absorbed without gloss.
The easiest way to mix a little oil in your regular cream or tonic. And you can rub it and as an independent tool.
This natural “elixir of youth” also cares for eyelashes. Strengthens them, promotes growth and increase elasticity.
Pour the oil into an empty tube from under the carcass (ideally – combine with sea buckthorn or burdock in equal proportions) and apply daily for a month. In addition, the tool is suitable for the care of the skin around the eyes.
And also easily replace the usual store lip balm.
Wild rose oil is an excellent healing agent that heals microcracks and dermatoses.
The procedure is simple. It is necessary to wet the gauze cut in the “juice” of the hips. And then –
apply a compress to the damaged area of the skin for 15 minutes. To wound quickly healed, it is recommended to repeat the procedure three times a day.
Rosehip oil for the face: who is suitable, and for whom – a taboo
This product, like any cosmetic tool, should be applied with caution. This natural anti-aging extract does not suit everyone.
Indications for use: dry, constricted skin, prone to early wilting, as well as over 40 years old.
Owners of mixed-type skin can also use the tool, but without fanaticism: they can only treat cheeks and areas around the lips.
Masks for the face of rosehip oil at home to make it quite easy. We offer options for popular and effective mixes that, judging by the reviews on the web, have been tested and appreciated by many of the fair sex.
- Mix ten drops of “liquid sun” with two tablespoons of any baby cream.
- Squeeze and pour aloe juice – a teaspoon.
- To put jojoba oil and vitamin B2 – five drops each.
- The resulting mixture should be put into a glass container and put away in the cold.
- Apply instead of the usual cream once a day.
- The mixture is suitable for use no more than a week, then you need to cook it again.
- Mix egg yolk and half a teaspoon of wild rose oil.
- Apply the mask with a thick layer.
- Leave for ten minutes.
- Rinse face with warm water.
- To three teaspoons of rosehip oil add companions: a teaspoon of jojoba oil, honey and aloe juice.
- Drop vitamins E and A – two drops.
- Apply under the eyes every day.
- The course is two weeks. After you can use the tool less often. About once a week for a prophylactic effect.
- Recipe: Take a teaspoon of honey and the same “liquid sun.”
- Add two quail yolks.
- The ingredients are mixed, applied to the skin. Nothing bad will happen if you treat the areas around the eyes.
- After 15 minutes, wash.
- Take one tablespoon of any base oil (coconut, orange, almond) and a tablespoon of “liquid sun.”
- Drop to the main ingredients a little lavender and tea tree oil. Each – three drops.
- Mix all components in a single resealable container. This may be a small bottle with a cap that will allow you to gently shake the resulting cosmetic “bouquet”.
- In the evenings, apply two or three drops, gently massaging the skin.
- You will need a tablespoon of wheat bran, the same amount of nettle infusion and a teaspoon of “liquid sun.”
- Connect the components.
- Mask leave for 15 minutes. Then – wash.
Rosehip oil is a “living” product, therefore it is recommended to store it at a temperature not higher than 20 ° С. And empty the bottle empty for three months.
Dogrose can cause allergies if you suddenly have an intolerance to the components of the product. Therefore, the use of rosehip oil for the face is sure to start with a test. For example, try an oil on the skin of the wrist.
If changes have occurred in this area of the dermis after a day has passed, stop using the product.