Oily skin gives women a lot of problems. Greasy film, shine, inflamed bumps, wide pores, comedones, dull color. However, with proper care, imperfections can be reduced to a minimum, or even completely get rid of them.
What kind of facial masks for oily skin can I do at home? How to apply them correctly?
What results can be achieved with homemade beauty products?
The owners of fatty skin type, the sebaceous glands work too actively. Because of this, the skin is shiny. In areas where sebum secretion is elevated, acne and acne occur.
Enough is not enough. With this type of dermis, special care is required, which consists of the main stages and additional measures aimed at solving specific problems.
A supplement to the daily treatment program is a mask for the face from the oily sheen and other problems peculiar to the skin with active sebaceous excretions. It is necessary to choose recipes that involve the use of components that normalize the work of the glands.
Fruit acids, egg white, dairy products, herbs do a good job with this task.
The problem of excessive activity of the sebaceous glands is most often encountered by adolescents. By the age of thirty, the skin type usually changes – from oily to a combination.
However, this is not always the case. What provokes the active work of the sebaceous glands?
There are a number of factors that can affect this.
- Hormonal imbalance. Hormones are the main cause of oily skin in adolescents. However, hormones change during pregnancy, and with various diseases, and after 45 years, when menopause occurs.
- Disorders of the digestive tract. Problems with the digestive system are solved with the help of a doctor. Return to a healthy-looking skin can only be after the treatment of the disease.
- Acceptance of hormonal drugs and antibiotics. Any medication should be drunk only as prescribed by a doctor, not exceeding the duration of the course.
- Improper nutrition. Fatty, spicy foods, smoked meats, preservatives and additives adversely affect the condition of the dermis. They slow down the metabolism, increase the production of sebum.
- Abuse of makeup. Foundation and powder in several layers only exacerbate skin problems.
- Wrong selection of care products. Choosing cosmetics is necessary, focusing on the type of dermis, otherwise in the best case there will be no effect from it, at worst – the use of products will add problems.
- Bad habits . Nicotine and alcohol are not the best way affect the appearance. Bad habits disrupt the work of secretory glands, which leads to clogged pores.
The mask against oily skin is an essential part of dermal care during the active work of the external secretion glands. With the help of products prepared at home, you can solve many problems, get rid of imperfections, help your skin to bloom.
What results can I expect? Regular use of masks contributes to:
- getting rid of greasy film;
- improving the complexion;
- the disappearance of lesions;
- getting rid of black dots;
- narrow pores;
It is possible to get rid of problems, the occurrence of which is inevitable with a high fat content of the dermis. This will help proven mask recipes for oily skin. It is important to follow the instructions and not to experiment, otherwise the effect may turn out to be completely different from what the fan of natural cosmetological products writes in the reviews.
The best options for home care for increased sebaceous gland activity are listed below.
Action It has a bactericidal effect, relieves acne, fights acne, dries inflammation. After the procedure, the pores are noticeably tightened.
The tool has a whitening effect, evens the complexion.
- Separate the whites from the yolk and whip the whites.
- Add five drops of any essential oil to the protein (juniper, tea tree, sage would be ideal) and mix.
- Add ten drops of hydrogen peroxide (10%) to the mixture.
- Apply the composition with a brush or cotton pad and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the skin with cold water and rub with an ice cube.
Action The mask tightens enlarged pores, eliminates oily shine. The tool is indicated for inflammation of the skin: has a calming, antimicrobial effect, treats for acne, dries acne.
There is an additional bonus – anti-aging effect.
- Mix three tablespoons of clay (blue, white, green) with boiled water and aloe juice (and one and the other will require 1.5 tablespoons).
- Apply spread for 15 minutes.
- For washing it is recommended to use a decoction of medicinal herbs, but you can and plain warm water.
Action Effective cleansing mask: removes dirt, prevents clogging of pores. Refreshes the skin, eliminates oily shine.
- Brew black tea, let it brew.
- Mix honey (a teaspoon) with tea leaves (two tablespoons) and lemon juice (a teaspoon).
- Apply the product with a cotton pad for ten minutes.
- Remove the mask using a damp cotton swab, and then wash in cool water.
Action Mask with soothing action. The tool is effective in rashes.
The mask evens the complexion, refreshes, whitens the skin.
- A tablespoon of low-fat cottage cheese mixed with three tablespoons of low-fat yogurt.
- Rub the ingredients into the paste (there should be no lumps).
- Keep on face for ten minutes, use cold water to rinse.
Action Means cleansing and toning action. The mask will surprise with a pulling effect.
Owners of oily skin can use this mask to fight wrinkles.
- Diced apple pour half a glass of milk.
- Boil. It should make thick gruel.
- Apply while the mixture is warm.
- Keep for 20 minutes, use cold water for flushing.
Deciding to use natural masks for oily and problematic skin at home, you need not only to choose a proven recipe, but also to get acquainted with the basic rules of cooking and applying hand-made products. Here are six highlights.
- Use only fresh ingredients. Dairy products, eggs, fruits and vegetables for masks is better to take home.
- Check for allergies. The prepared mixture should first be applied to the bend of the elbow or on the wrist. So check for allergic reactions that can occur on almost any ingredient.
- Do not cook with a margin. Masks, cooked at home, are used immediately, home cosmetology does not involve reserves for future use.
- Maintain consistency. Means for the care of oily derm can not be changed often. Choose a mask, the effect of which will impress you, and keep her loyalty. On a tool with a different composition beauticians recommend switching every two months.
- Do not overdo it . The procedure should be done once a week. With strong problems, the frequency can be increased up to two times, but as soon as the result is visible, we return to the recommended mode. Keep home masks can not be more than 20 minutes.
- Do not forget about post-care. After the mixture is washed off, you need to apply to your skin your usual daily cream. It must be selected correctly – under the type of skin.
Even the stars use homemade face masks; Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Katie Parry are used for oily skin. On their secrets of dealing with skin imperfections and oily sheen, they told beauty magazines many times.
The stars, like ordinary women, in favor of fermented milk products, egg white, bee products, lemon. Owners of oily skin, despite the need to wage a difficult struggle for beauty, have one bonus: oily skin is slowly aging.
Very well whitens face and tightens pores mask of egg white and lemon juice. The protein is mixed with a small amount of lemon juice and applied to the face, it costs 5-8 minutes to hold.
This mask also helps with acne and black spots.
If you have problem skin, a lot of inflammation or acne, I advise you to use my homemade recipe, which will not only cleanse the skin, but also relieve these inflammations and irritations. To get this, you need to add a tablespoon or two of aloe juice to the clay; it is sold in every pharmacy.
Try it, you will like it.
I want to share a recipe for a chic facial mask, I use it constantly before important outlets: we pour one teaspoon of chamomile flowers, black elderberry, mint and motherwort into a saucepan (all herbs can be bought at the pharmacy without damage to the wallet). Fill 1/2 cup of water and cook for 10 minutes, if not laziness, then it is better to cook on the steam bath.
After straining and add the resulting broth honey (half a teaspoon), chopped oatmeal so much that the mass thickened and it was convenient to apply it on the face. And I add a few (drops 4-5) drops of rosemary oil.
The face becomes perfectly smooth and moisturized!
I like yeast masks. If oily skin, you can add a few drops of lemon juice to the yeast, but do not overdo it with juice. since the yeast quickly becomes liquid, and there must be a consistency of thick cream, so that it is easy to apply on the face, then cover with a paper napkin and a warming compress on top. Hold as much as you can and rinse.
Still like contrast baths. Hot decoction of chamomile or kolnduly, or something else like that and cold tea brewing. The more contrast. all the better.
And just a grated apple, blood accelerates very well, you can drip lemon juice.