Young girls dream about smooth and velvety skin. Such covers are trying to keep mature women. But the aggressive effects of the environment adversely affect the condition of the dermis.
The face loses freshness, healthy color, irritations and rashes appear. To restore the natural radiance it is recommended to carry out cleansing face masks at home.
Human skin is able to attract a variety of pollution from the atmosphere. They get stuck in the pores, provoking the appearance of acne, black spots.
This process is exacerbated by residues of sebum and dead cells. The dermis becomes dull, gray. Cosmetologists recommend starting face care with cleansing.
Indeed, without such a procedure, no cosmetic product can have an impact on the epidermis.
Scrubs can be used for deep cleansing of the epidermis. But these tools are associated with high trauma to the face.
Therefore, experts advise using masks to cleanse the face at home.
This is evidenced by a practicing Ukrainian cosmetologist with medical education Olga Fem in her blog. She explains that scrubs contain abrasive components: crushed raspberry, apricot, grape seeds.
Excessive addiction to mechanical friction of the face of such substances can “kill” any type of dermis. An actual replacement for scrubs is a mask, which is characterized by a softer effect and does not injure, but polishes the integument.
Cleansing masks perform several positive functions at once:
- dissolve sebum;
- pull the dirt from the pores and deep layers of the dermis;
- reduce inflammation and irritation of the face;
- dry oily dermis and pores;
- activate tissue repair;
- eliminate acne, comedones;
- disinfect the face, get rid of germs, infections;
- protect against negative environmental influences;
- saturate the dermis with useful substances.
In order for face masks to be successfully used for deep cleansing of the skin, it is necessary to select the components correctly and follow simple rules. Beauticians give four simple recommendations.
- Face preparation. Masks can be applied to the prepared covers. It is necessary to wash off cosmetics with a skin or tonic. Then you need to steam your face with a warm compress or over a steam bath. But experts do not recommend scrabing the dermis before applying a cleansing mask. Covers should not be double-exposed.
- Allergy test. The day before using the mask on the face, especially if it contains lemon, honey, it is recommended to test for allergies. For this, a pea-made product is applied on the wrist. If after 12 hours a negative reaction has not occurred, then the tool can be safely applied to the face.
- Removal of the horny layer. After applying the mask on the face you need to massage the skin a little, within one to two minutes. Then the cosmetic is left on the dermis for 20 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water. After this procedure, cosmetologists recommend using a nourishing mask or moisturizing the dermis with a fat cream.
- Frequency of purification. If the dermis is cleansed for prophylaxis, then to get good results, a single mask every seven days is enough. If the dermis has a high fat content, and often the question arises about cleansing clogged pores, then the mask can be carried out twice or three times a week.
The composition of the mask to clean the face at home may include a variety of components. Clay, yeast, honey, flour, lemon, and egg have good cleansing abilities. To choose the right mask recipe, it is important not only to know the list of products that can eliminate the dead layer, but also to take into account the type of skin.
The table below shows the most successful combinations for various covers.
Table – Recommendations on the choice of components of cleansing masks, depending on skin type.
|Component cleansing mask||Oily skin||Normal skin||Combination skin||Dry skin|
|Clay||– White; |
|– Red; |
|– pink; |
|– Red; |
|Herbs||– succession; |
– lingonberry leaf;
– Oak bark;
– strawberry leaves;
|– Linden blossom; |
– birch leaves;
|– Raspberries; |
– St. John’s wort
|– Parsley; |
– rose petals;
|Flour||– Wheat; |
– potato (starch)
|– buckwheat; |
|– Corn; |
|– Oatmeal; |
|Egg||– Protein||– Protein with yolk||– Protein; |
– protein with yolk
10 options for how to clean the skin with natural products
Properly selected masks for cleansing the face will bring smoothness and evenness to the skin, ensuring its freshness. But these tools are not suitable for all women. In the case of rosacea, open abscesses, large wounds or tumors of any nature from such procedures it is recommended to refrain.
In general, the following masks are considered effective and effective.
What is a. Medicinal herbs have a plant extract useful for the dermis. Influencing the skin, they provide the activation of metabolism.
Herbal home based face cleansing mask is able to restore the original natural beauty. You can use one plant or combine several.
But it is important when choosing herbs to consider skin type.
- Dry grass (or a mixture of herbs) – two tablespoons of a hill.
- Water – half a liter.
- The grass is ground in a coffee grinder to produce flour. Herbal flour will need two tablespoons.
- Powder poured boiling water. Capacity cover with a lid and insist a quarter of an hour.
- Through the gauze, folded in three or four layers, infusion filter.
- Gruel, remaining in gauze, impose on the skin.
- Herbal infusion can then be used as a lotion to moisturize and nourish the face in the morning and evening.
What is a. According to cosmetologists, the best cleansing facials are made from clay. They exfoliate well the dead layer, pull out of the pores of pollution, reduce the severity of inflammatory reactions.
- The clay chosen with regard to the derma is two tablespoons.
- Water (kefir, milk, yogurt, decoction of herbs) – two tablespoons.
- Lavender essential oil (chamomile, geranium, ylang-ylang) – five drops.
- Clay powder is diluted with warm liquid.
- The mixture is carefully kneaded so that no lumps are left in it.
- The selected essential oil is added to the mask.
What is a. Comedones always look unaesthetic and spoil not only the appearance, but also the mood. To rid the skin of black spots and pull out as much dirt from the pores as possible, a lemon-oat remedy with salt is recommended.
This recipe is suitable for mixed or oily coat. It can be used for normal dermis and, provided there is no irritation, even for dry.
- Oatmeal – three tablespoons.
- Lemon juice – three tablespoons.
- Butter – half a teaspoon.
- Lavender oil – four drops.
- An apple is half the fruit.
- Fine salt – half a tablespoon.
- Oatmeal grind into flour.
- Oat powder is poured lemon juice.
- Melted butter is added to the mixture.
- Half of the peeled apple is ground in mashed potatoes.
- Apple mashed potatoes are added to oat-lemon mask and essential oil is added.
- Salt is added to the product and the composition is well mixed.
What is a. Gelatin has the ability to dissolve sebaceous plugs, clean pores. Masks based on it remove black spots and provide narrow pores.
Toxins, dirt and greasy deposits are perfectly absorbed by the gelatin mixture, which over time forms a film on the face. The recipe of this mask can be used not only to cleanse the dermis, but also in order to tighten the skin.
- Gelatin – one tablespoon.
- Water – five tablespoons.
- Activated charcoal – five tablets.
- Gelatin is filled with water. The mixture should swell.
- The container with gelatin is placed in a water bath and the product is heated until completely dissolved.
- Coal is ground into powder.
- The crushed tablets are introduced into the melted gelatin and the mixture is well mixed.
What is a. Very useful for cleansing, especially oily skin, honey-based masks. This component promotes deep penetration into the pores, effectively exfoliates the cornified layer.
Honey provides enhanced nutrition and relieves acne.
- Aloe – one lower leaf of the plant.
- Honey – two tablespoons.
- The fleshy aloe leaf is ground to a slurry.
- Puree aloe mixed with honey in equal proportions.
- The container with the obtained agent is closed with cling film and put in the refrigerator for three days. Mix the mixture daily.
- On the third day, the mask is taken out of their fridge and slightly warmed up. The tool is allowed to be applied on the face only in the form of heat.
What is a. Honey masks, as evidenced by reviews, have a rejuvenating effect, tightening the shape of the face. They enrich the dermis with beneficial substances and smooth fine wrinkles.
Another positive feature of honey lies in its ability to normalize sebum production. Therefore, these masks are often recommended for oily skin.
- Raw potatoes – one tuber.
- Honey – one tablespoon.
- Sea salt – the third part of a teaspoon.
- Protein – one.
- Unpeeled potatoes, along with the peel, are rubbed on a fine grater. It will take one tablespoon of the crushed product.
- Sea salt needs to be crushed. The content of large crystals in it is unacceptable. They can hurt the skin.
- Salt and honey are added to potato gruel. The mixture is stirred.
- Protein whipped in foam and injected into the mask.
What is a. The recognized leader in removing the dead epithelial layer is an oatmeal face mask that cleans pores and effectively pulls toxins from the epidermis. Oatmeal has high cleansing properties and does not cause overdrying.
Therefore, this flour can be used for dry and extremely sensitive dermis.
- Oatmeal (you can take the flour) – two tablespoons.
- Hot water is half a glass.
- The yolk is one.
- Lemon juice (for oily coats) – one teaspoon.
- Oatmeal steamed with hot water. Mixture insist about 20 minutes.
- In a slightly cooled mask injected yolk.
- If it is necessary to achieve not only cleansing, but also reduce the greasiness of the dermis, then add lemon juice to the mask.
- The tool is stirred and applied in the form of heat.
What is a. Yeast masks provide a complex effect. They nourish the dermis, rejuvenate it, align the tone and relief.
These tools normalize the metabolism and synthesis of sebum, thereby reducing the lubricity of the epidermis. Very popular and recognized as effective at home matting mask for the face called “Matte Shine”.
- Kefir – two tablespoons.
- Sour cream (low fat) – one tablespoon.
- Yeast (it is preferable to choose natural, “live” rather than dry) – one tablespoon.
- Protein – one.
- Yeast must be crumbled.
- Kefir is slightly heated.
- Crushed yeast is poured with warm kefir. Give a few minutes to completely dissolve the product.
- In a thick kefir-yeast mixture injected sour cream. Mix well.
- Protein whisk to the formation of foam in a separate container.
- The resulting foam is gently injected into the mask and again mixed.
What is a. The drug Aspirin, which is used to eliminate pain, is in demand in home cosmetology. For cosmetic purposes, it is used for deep cleansing of tissues from comedones, rashes.
To enhance blood circulation and dry the dermis. To give freshness, elasticity.
The mask below can be successfully used to remove the dead layer from any type of epidermis.
- Aspirin – three pills.
- Jojoba oil – half a teaspoon.
- Water – half a teaspoon.
- Honey – one tablespoon.
- In the warm water, add liquid honey.
- Into the mixture, carefully pour the jojoba oil.
- Tablets “Aspirin” grind to a state of powder.
- Into the oily liquid pour the powder “Aspirin” and mix well the mixture.
What is a. A soft peeling effect will have a grain mask. It is able to carefully care for the dry areas of the dermis and clean the pores in oily areas with high quality.
That is why the tool is recommended for combination, extremely problem skin. For the mask you need black bread, the type of Borodino.
- Black bread – three pieces, one centimeter thick.
- Water is half a glass.
- Lemon juice – one tablespoon.
- Starch – one tablespoon.
- Bread is cut into equal pieces.
- The product is poured over boiling water and left to soak.
- Unabsorbed water is drained. Bread knead fork until smooth.
- Lemon juice is added to the mixture.
- The resulting mask is difficult to apply on face. Therefore, it is recommended to add starch to thicken the product.
Along with modern technologies and innovations in the field of cosmetology, the still popular cleansing face mask at home is still popular. And for good reason.
After all, nature has created many useful products that allow to preserve beauty, health and youth. You just need to learn how to use these unique gifts.
Previously, I used gelatin only in food, but I recently learned how gelatin can be used in beauty recipes. We buy expensive masks and creams, even devices, to get rid of black dots on the face, and best of all from the black dots helps gelatin. You just need to take 10-15 grams of gelatin and dilute one to one with warm water.
That is, if a spoon of gelatin, then a spoon of water. The hardest thing is to dilute the gelatin in such a small amount of water, but still really, you just need to mix well. We put this mixture on the area where there are black dots, usually the nose.
The mixture should be of consistency like sour cream. We are waiting for 10-15 minutes until harden. And gently remove the frozen gelatin from the nose.
Together with gelatin, all the fat comes out of the pores. The main thing is to take it off on time, not to overdo it until it is completely dried, and not to take it off before it is removed poorly.
The method is effective, I do it all the time, the pores are smaller. After removal, you can process the juice of lemon, and it is advisable not to use after this foundation, at least 12 hours.
I can not imagine my life without the use of caring masks, which today a huge number. Most of all I prefer clay. I apply this remedy twice a week, keeping each time for fifteen minutes.
The effect is amazing. The skin becomes smooth, velvety and clean.
Excessive fat content is removed, pores are narrowed, complexion is leveled, old rashes disappear.
(Yamama) Olya, //www.imho24.ru/recommendation/71318/
I had skin problems, and I made a mask of oatmeal, almost every day: oatmeal, honey, kaolin, some water or decoction of chamomile. Sometimes used as a wash and washed immediately, sometimes held 15 minutes. I agree, a minus of this mask is that it is a bit troublesome.
But the pros are much more. Natural and really helps. At the beginning, everything began to come out, and after two weeks, the face was cleared.
If the skin is dry, you can add a little olive oil.
Aspirin mask is a great mask, really! She is very particularly very good at helping with acne and enlarged pores! Her cosmetologist advised me!
She is very pleased, after her skin is smooth, equal, complexion evens out!