The most common problem of women’s skin – unaesthetic black dots. “Placer” occurs even if the dermis is not prone to inflammation, but most often it is the owners of oily integuments that face such a disaster. Imperfections can significantly spoil the nerves, but you can and should fight.
Make the derma clean will help the face mask from the black dots, which is easy to prepare at home.
Open comedones appear due to pollution of enlarged pores. They collect dust, dirt, dead cells, sebum.
If the dermis is not provided with proper care, the contaminants will accumulate and eventually come to the surface. In the process of oxidation, clogged pores become black. The spectacle is unpleasant.
However, if you do not delay with the measures, then everything can be corrected.
The reasons for which black dots appear on the nose or on the entire T-zone (forehead-nose-chin) may be different. After all, everything that concerns the dermis, individually.
However, you can select the most common factors, prerequisites.
- Oily type of dermis. The typical affiliation of the epidermis is laid genetically. With the active work of the sebaceous glands, the presence of enlarged pores, the likelihood of open comedones increases. This does not mean that the owners of dry dermis do not suffer from the plugs painted black, but the probability of such a problem is much lower.
- Endocrine disorders. When the thyroid gland malfunctions, activation of sebum is observed. Endocrine disorders change the process of dermal regeneration, because of which excess fat, skin flakes settle in the pores.
- Unfavorable environment. If there is a lot of dust, soot, and soot in the air, then the dermis needs additional purification, otherwise the notorious black dots will appear.
- Stress. Nervous tension leads to changes in hormonal levels. The constant supply of blood to the dermis worsens, the sebaceous glands are activated. All this leads to traffic jams.
- Wrong care. The use of a cream with a “heavy” composition, an irregular make-up remover, the absence of cleansing procedures is a direct path to the formation of greasy plugs.
- Bad habits. Nicotine and alcohol affect the condition of the dermis. Increase skin fat content and provoke inflammation as well as improper eating habits: the abuse of fatty, fried, spicy, salty foods, an excessive love of coffee and sweets.
If the skin is prone to the formation of sebaceous plugs, you need to take care of it in a special way. Care should be regular, thorough, careful.
This is the only way to get the desired result – cleaned pores and healthy dermis. What are the stages of care?
- Daily cleansing. It is important to do makeup removal every evening. For washing you need to use gels and foams, adapted to a specific type of dermis.
- Toning, nutrition, hydration. The presence of imperfections does not exclude the need for daily use of tonics, creams. These tools will help the dermis to be in good shape. They promote self-renewal, prevent the accumulation of sebum. It is necessary to approach the choice of means wisely: in the presence of enlarged pores the cream for daily care should have a light structure.
- Using scrub, peeling. The purpose of such procedures – getting rid of dead dermal particles. If you do not care about this, they can get into the pores, oxidize and appear on the face with black plugs.
- Regular use of masks. Such auxiliary cosmetic sessions contribute to cleaning, prevent the reappearance of points. It is not necessary to buy expensive care products. There are proven recipes from the available ingredients: clay, gelatin, protein, activated carbon.
It is easy to clean the pores by yourself. But do not rush to push the black blockage: a high probability of infection.
It is better to use “grandmother’s” beauty methods. Cleansing face mask at home from the black dots requires a minimum of time and money.
Ten minutes – and a natural cosmetic product, which is not inferior in efficiency shop cosmetics, ready. For the preparation of hand-made mixes use ingredients that are in every home: egg, oatmeal, soda, lemon, activated carbon – there are many recipes.
When choosing a composition, it is necessary to take into account the individual response to the mask components.
Effect. “Pulls” black plugs, tightens pores.
- Separate the white from the yolk.
- Beat the protein into the foam.
- Apply the ingredient in three layers (new layer after drying the previous one).
- Wash your face with cool water after 15 minutes.
Effect. Deeply cleanses the dermis, eliminates inflammation, eliminates blockages.
Features Can be applied point.
- Separate the protein and whip it into foam.
- Add half a teaspoon of brown sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Apply in layers, “beating” the composition in the dermis with your fingertips.
- Keep until dry, but no more than 20 minutes.
Effect. Well cleans, removes black spots, tightens pores, refreshes, eliminates shine.
Additionally, it nourishes the dermis.
Features Salon effect of purification.
- “Smash” three tablespoons of oatmeal in a blender.
- Mix flakes with two teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of soda.
- Add to the resulting mass two tablespoons of milk or kefir.
- Holding the mixture for 15 minutes, wash (use cool water).
Effect. Relieves comedones, normalizes sebum production, tightens pores.
The mask tightens the dermis, promotes rejuvenation.
Features Copes with deep traffic jams.
- Pour a tablespoon of gelatin with three tablespoons of filtered cold water.
- Leave the mixture until the gelatin swells.
- Heat the composition in a water bath, stirring thoroughly.
- When the mixture has cooled to body temperature, apply on face and wait 15-20 minutes.
Effect. Effectively removes dirt from pores, fights acne.
Features Can be used in the presence of inflammation on the dermis.
- Grind two tablets of activated charcoal.
- Add to the main component a teaspoon of aloe juice, a pinch of salt (it is better to choose sea). If the consistency is too thick, literally add a couple of drops of water.
- Apply the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove with warm boiled water.
A face mask with activated charcoal from black spots has earned the fame of a “magic” tool. If you mix half a tablet with half a teaspoon of gelatin and dilute this mass with a small amount of water (a tablespoon is enough), you get an analogue of a store film mask.
A simple hand-made tool for performance can compete with salon procedures.
In order for home remedies to really help get rid of black dots, you need to use them correctly. Remember five important rules.
- The dermis needs to be cleaned. Hand-made masks are applied only to clean skin. You must first remove the cosmetics, wash with the use of gel, foam.
- Steaming increases efficiency. To even deep-seated plugs disappeared, before applying the selected mask, you need to steam the face. Make it easy with a towel. The towel is immersed in hot water, and then squeezed and applied to the face. You need to repeat the action at least three times. You can make a steam bath. According to beauties, this method prepares the dermis as much as possible for subsequent procedures, which makes the mask more effective. A steam bath is made simple: boil water, add a couple of drops of any essential oil to boiling water, cover your head with a towel, “float” for five minutes.
- Proper application – the key to success. Cosmetic blends need to be applied correctly: beating with your fingertips or gently rub in a circular motion. Compounds designed to combat imperfections, dry the dermis, so they are best applied only to the problem area. It is recommended to add to the ingredients those that “work” on moisture. You can not put masks close to the lips, taboo – the area around the eyes.
- Post-care is required. After removing the mask, use a tonic. It will narrow the pores. Be sure to apply a cream that suits your type of dermis. Choose a cream with a light composition, otherwise there is the likelihood of its settling in the cleaned pores.
- Make masks course. Do not refuse procedures if you do not immediately see the effect. Masks make a course, once or twice a week (with oily dermis – more often, with dry – less often). Noticeable results appear after a month of ancillary sessions.
Face mask from black dots at home is able to restore beauty. However, if you do not follow the dermis, then dirt will again penetrate into the pores, excess fat will settle in them. Prevent yourself from touching your face with unwashed hands.
Regularly clean the phone and headphones with special wipes, often change bedding. We’ll have to adjust the diet.
It is known that sweet and fatty foods slow down the regeneration of the dermis, which is why the pores are blocked. Orange and yellow fruits, vegetables, due to the high content of beta-carotene and retinol, accelerate cell renewal, which is the prevention of black dots.
Do not forget about the consumption of a sufficient amount of water: the liquid is needed for self-cleaning of the skin.
“Gelatin plus coal: the dirt is literally drawn out”, – reviews
The best recipe for black dots on the nose is to squeeze lemon juice from a lemon into a cup, take the cotton, dunk and smear it on the nose and rinse with water, you have to do it twice a week.
I constantly make a mask with egg whites, as the black dots in the nose area appear periodically and this cannot be avoided. And this mask helps a lot.
I struggle with black dots like this: first I make a salt scrub + soda + 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil. Then I steam my face over a steam bath for 10-15 minutes, I make a bath of chamomile broth.
After steaming, I apply either a natural mask – egg white + a couple of drops of lemon juice, or a purchase mask film. Keep the mask until dry, rinse with cold water to close all pores.
I used to make masks from clay, but the effect from them is not so noticeable.
Sometimes I clean my nose with black dots with a mask of gelatin plus coal: it perfectly cleans the pores, the dirt literally pulls. Sometimes I press them, if the pollution is large, but such a procedure injures the skin, traces of nails remain on it.
But in the bandages I personally push is not convenient.