Aloe is considered one of the most valuable components included in the composition of home cosmetics. Its juice is so useful that it has been applied not only in the field of beauty, but also in medicine.
Aloe face mask rejuvenates and heals damaged skin, it can be used by people of any age and with any skin type.
Aloe is a herbaceous plant with dense, long leaves. We most often encounter such varieties as agave or aloe vera. Both are used in folk cosmetology and both are easy to grow at home.
They are unpretentious, for a long time withstand the lack of moisture, can reach up to three meters in height.
The plant is widely used in medicine for the treatment of upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract and various inflammatory diseases. The secret to the benefits of aloe lies in its unique composition.
The structure of the agave includes vitamins C, E, group B, as well as Mg, Ca, Zn and other minerals. In particular, they provide aloe with beneficial facial wrinkle properties. The plant contains amino acids and enzymes.
Aloe promotes rapid healing of wounds, stimulates the immune system, disinfects, relieves pain.
In the complex, all the useful elements in the composition of this herbaceous plant become an effective means to combat many skin problems. Aloe has the following cosmetic properties.
- Cleans. “General” pores from a variety of pollution and greasy traffic jams. Improves tissue regeneration, stimulates metabolism.
- Treats In particular, from acne lesions. And also prevents the appearance of acne. Helps with psoriasis, herpes, boils. “Pulls” boils.
- Smoothes. Helps smooth skin and wrinkles. Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It returns the skin a young and fresh look, slows down the processes of fading.
- Pulls up With an integrated approach tightens loose skin, making it smooth and velvety.
- “Clever” moisturizes. Increases the level of moisture and nutrients in the epidermis, but in a balanced way. It is therefore ideal for dry skin and, at the same time, copes with excessive release of subcutaneous fat.
- Softens and disinfects. Makes smooth rough skin. Eliminates inflammation and irritation, soothes the skin.
Paradoxically, even such a useful herbal remedy can not be used for the first “I want.” There is a risk of allergies, which must be excluded.
To do this, apply the juice of the “centenary tree” on the inner fold of the elbow or the wrist. If in an hour no irritation or a rash appeared on the skin, it means order and you can experiment.
But apart from an individual reaction, aloe vera juice has other contraindications. It cannot be used under the following circumstances:
- recent mechanical effect. The skin was subjected to deep professional cleansing;
- undiagnosed disease. There are signs of skin diseases on the face, the treatment of which you have not yet discussed with your doctor;
- launched rosacea. The vascular mesh on the face has spread over large areas;
- pregnancy and lactation. In this case, there is no definite prohibition, but there are risks and therefore it is better to consult a doctor.
The most important step in creating masks with aloe juice from wrinkles and other skin problems is the preparation of leaves. It is necessary to do this correctly in order to keep the maximum amount of useful substances. The best option is to use a plant grown on its own window sill.
Aloe juice is also sold in pharmacies, but in such products much less valuable components are stored than in freshly picked leaves. In addition, in the purchased juice add alcohol and other impurities that can harm.
It is easy to process the leaves, but it will take time for them to “ripen”, therefore, it is necessary to do the preparation in advance. The technology consists of four stages.
- Cutting. Select from the agave a few lower fleshy sheets and carefully cut them to the very root. In order not to harm the plant, it is better to use a well-ground knife. Before cutting, it is advisable not to water the plant for two weeks, which will allow the leaves to “infuse”.
- Treatment . Wash leaves from dirt and dust. Better cool water. Then dry with a napkin or towel.
- Cooling . Wrap them in thick paper or a piece of natural fabric and put them in the fridge. In order not to overfrost, it is best to place on the door. Leaves should cool for one to two weeks.
- Collect juice. After two weeks you need to get the leaves and squeeze the juice out of them. This must be done within a few hours, when juice is richest in nutrients. To get the juice you need to cut off the top sheet from the finished sheet, put the leaf pulp on gauze and squeeze it into a bowl. If the prescription needs gel or pulp, then remove the top shell of the leaf, cut off all the pulp and mix it in a bowl. Juice and pulp suitable for use for three days. When stored in a sealed glass container and in the cold.
In the beauty industry, aloe leaf juice is used in the production of creams, lotions, hair care products. But among supporters of natural cosmetics, face polishes with aloe against wrinkles and other skin defects enjoy a brilliant reputation. What means are we talking about?
Next – the top 5 popular recipes for masks from aloe.
Summary . This face mask of wrinkles from aloe significantly smoothes facial and age furrows, has a positive effect on fading skin, activates metabolic processes, improves blood circulation. Olive oil rejuvenates the epidermis, makes it supple and elastic.
- A half tablespoon of 100% natural olive oil.
- A half tablespoon of fresh aloe leaf juice.
- Fresh chicken egg.
- Big spoon of melted honey.
- Whisk the egg with a whisk or fork.
- Pour olive oil and aloe juice into the egg mass.
- There also pour the melted honey. Mix all ingredients well with a spoon.
- Lubricate all areas of the face with the mixture. Try to relax and wait 20 minutes.
- Wash with clean water or use a special lotion.
- You can use the daily cream.
Summary . Cottage cheese increases the moisture content, nourishes the skin, improves metabolism. Facial mask with aloe in combination with honey and sour milk has a powerful healing effect, heals inflammation and effectively fights acne and acne.
- Pulp of a leaf of a “centenary tree”.
- A small spoon of natural honey.
- A small spoon of low-fat granular curd.
- All mix and bring the tool to a state of gruel.
- Apply a thick layer. Keep on the skin for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with clean water.
- Apply a little daily cream.
Summary . The tool fights acne and acne, eliminates inflammation, soothes irritated epidermis. Lemon brightens, evens tone.
- Aloe Leaf Gel
- One teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Put the gel in a clean bowl and add citrus juice.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply the finished liquid mass to a clean face. The mask should be valid for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with water at room temperature and use a nourishing cream.
Summary . In addition to the disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect, the mixture saturates with useful elements that are contained in excess in blue clay. This natural product dries greasy skin and normalizes sebum production.
What you need
- Dessert spoon of blue clay.
- Dessert spoon of aloe vera juice.
- Mix everything to a thick paste.
- Smear the mask with a special brush. Try to relax the facial muscles to evenly distribute the clay gruel.
- Not longer than 20-30 minutes, you can wash with clean water and apply daily cream.
Summary . The tool relieves skin from dryness and flaking, relieves inflammation and irritation. Cream deeply nourishes, and peach oil saturates with fatty acids.
In addition, the oil has a light lightening effect, helps to improve the complexion, increases the tone of blood vessels.
- A tablespoon of agave gel.
- Half a small spoonful of peach oil.
- A teaspoon of heavy cream.
- Mix all in one “mashed potatoes”.
- Apply with a soft brush on clean skin and hold for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water and apply daily cream.
The effectiveness of aloe facial juice from wrinkles and other defects is confirmed by many positive reviews. The girls say that a face mask with aloe gives quick results: the changes are noticeable after the first application. But in order to enhance the effectiveness of the tool, it is better to combine aloe masks with proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Then the skin will shine with beauty to the joy of you and the envy of others.
Aloe juice is an indispensable tool for wounds, burns, various inflammations, during cold and flu, as well as for cosmetic purposes.
I remember there was a strong wound that began to fester, I began to apply the fresh aloe process and literally the next day the pus came out and the wound healed.
Even as a teenager, aloe juice helped me get rid of acne on my face. I smeared my face with fresh juice 2-3 times a day and the inflamed sores began to pass gradually.
Alena Shevchuk, //flap.rf/Medicine/Sok_aloe/Reviews/7848881
For beauty and youthful skin, you can wipe your face with aloe vera extract, and then let it dry. Repeating this simple procedure 2 times a day, you can get rid of small wrinkles, and the skin will become soft and velvety, without the slightest flaws.
The effect occurs after a very short time, and there is no harm to health, so you can safely use it to heal the whole body, if, of course, there are no contraindications.
To improve the complexion you can mix the extract with fresh cream. Add egg white to fight inflammation, and strawberries for additional nutrition.
A mixture of aloe and homemade mayonnaise will help rejuvenate the skin.
Olya and Yalo, //irecommend.ru/content/aloe-spaset-volosy-aloe-spaset-kozhu-u-kogo-eshche-net-chudodeistvennogo-rasteniya-sovetuyu
My aloe vera and aloe vera are growing, so I also decided to experiment. And an hour before sleep, aloe vera juice was applied to the area around the eyes (just anointed with a piece of the leaf itself).
It tingles a little, but there was no irritation and redness either immediately or in the morning. I did not expect any special effects, but I still appreciated that the skin was nourished, and the grooves became less deep.
Anna Milano Mystery, //www.liveinternet. com / users / anna_milano_mystery / post324705809
Treated acne pimples cured for three days without consequences and spots on the skin. Recently, I remembered herpes on the lip, too, coped with it together with aloe juice.
I like this drug, that it very quickly treats inflammation on the face. If the pimple to anoint immediately, it will pass very quickly.