Medical activated carbon is known as a universal adsorbent: it saves the body from intoxication, poisoning, helps in the treatment of infectious diseases. It also acts as an active ingredient in homemade skin care products.
Especially for the problem. An activated carbon face mask has proven to be an easy way to quickly get rid of acne and pimples.
A key feature of medicinal coal is the ability to absorb harmful substances, poisons and various contaminants. Being included in a cosmetic mask, it frees pores from all that is superfluous, smoothes wrinkles, refreshes the skin.
The advantage of coal is the low price and availability. Black pills can be purchased at any pharmacy, and their cost – 8-10 rubles for ten pieces.
This drug is suitable for people of any age category and with any skin type. And to prepare a coal tool at home will not be difficult.
A face mask with activated carbon is mainly used to cleanse sebaceous or problem skin. But the positive qualities of this tool are not limited to the removal of acne and pimples.
Medicinal coal has the following properties.
- Healing acne. This is the main effect of the coal mask. Coal relieves inflammation, and on the spot acne, blackheads appear clean, smooth skin.
- Deeply cleanses the pores. Black tablets play the role of a kind of pump – they literally pump out various dirt, dust and toxins from the pores, making the skin clean and fresh. More air enters the cells, improves metabolism and blood circulation.
- Levels relief. Small wrinkles are smoothed, the skin becomes smoother. This is due to improved metabolism and removal of dead particles.
- Stimulates the sebaceous glands. Greasy plugs are removed and the metabolism improves, the glands begin to work more correctly, the oily luster disappears.
- Fights germs. Activated carbon has an antibacterial effect. It soothes irritated skin, prevents the development of skin diseases.
It is believed that the drug is safe and has almost no contraindications. However, this “almost” must be taken into account before using the coal mask.
So, coal household cosmetics cannot be applied in the following cases:
- highly developed couperosis (vascular mesh);
- sores, cracks, open wounds, scratches or abrasions on the skin;
- idiosyncrasy of the drug, allergies;
- dehydrated or hypersensitive epidermis;
- newly applied sutures.
When using natural masks, you must follow simple rules that will lead you to the best result and make the procedure as safe and comfortable as possible.
Before use, you need to check the skin for an allergic reaction. To do this, apply a little money on the inside of the elbow and leave for about an hour.
If skin irritation or rash appears, then the mask does not suit you. What else needs to be considered?
- Complex make up remover. Using a cotton pad and a special lotion, remove all makeup from the face. Wash your face with clean water and pat your face dry with a paper napkin or towel. It is important that the face is clean, and the skin – without severe inflammation. Otherwise, there is a risk of introducing an infection into the open pores or aggravating the inflammatory process.
- Steaming. Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to slightly steam the skin of the face to enlarge the pores. To do this, heat two or three liters of ordinary water to a temperature of 50-60 ° C. You can use herbal infusion, such as chamomile or lavender. Then you should remove the hair under the scarf or collect them in a bun. Next – steam out the skin of your face, leaning over a bowl of hot water. The duration of such a “bath” usually should not exceed five to ten minutes. However, for sebaceous skin, the duration is about 15 minutes. In the end, wash your face with boiled water and blot your face with a tissue.
- Application Apply a mask with a hand or soft brush. A thin layer evenly distribute the product throughout the skin. Sit back, try to relax and rest.
- Withdrawal. At the end of the cosmetic session, gently rinse with warm water or herbal decoction. For this, chamomile, lavender or calendula extracts are well suited to have a calming and relaxing effect.
- Post-care. Use a nourishing cream.
In the manufacture of masks coal is combined with other components. Their choice depends on the type of skin and the tasks to be solved means. For example, a gelatin facial mask with activated charcoal, which suits almost everyone, is particularly popular.
At the same time, it simultaneously cleans and tightens the covers.
Despite the fact that coal means promise quick and visual effect, you need to use them wisely. After all, the main component is all the same medicine.
To cook the tool worked as efficiently as possible, it is necessary to consider a few tips experienced.
- Optimal consistency. The mass should be homogeneous, without lumps and large grains. Solid ingredients must be well mashed or mashed with a crush. A face mask with activated carbon should not be too liquid and drain from the face. Properly prepared means like a thick cream and easy to apply to the skin.
- Extra care. After removal of the mask, herbal infusions are recommended with a healing and soothing effect. Such properties have, for example, chamomile, calendula, lavender. It is necessary to fill the selected grass, leaves or flowers with boiling water. Broth insisted 30 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature before use.
- Good coal. Do not take expired pills from the first-aid kit. Such a drug may already lose its adsorbing properties and will be completely useless.
Natural coal face mask is easy to prepare at home. There are many remedies in which this drug is the main active ingredient.
The following are the most popular and effective recipes that have gathered a lot of positive feedback.
Action Cleans pores, treats for acne. Clay soothes inflamed skin and has an antimicrobial effect. Due to its unique composition, it nourishes with useful trace elements and tightens, eliminates acne.
This component has a rejuvenating effect, therefore it will be especially useful for mature skin. Virtually any clay dries and pores, so it is better to apply to owners of fat and combined types of the epidermis.
But you can choose the type of clay that is most useful for your skin type.
- Blue Tones and removes greasy film, copes with pigmentation and freckles. Effectively cleans pores, makes skin elastic and increases its elasticity.
- White Removes excess sebum, improves skin tone and tightens.
- Green “Washes” and tightens pores, fights with shine.
- Red Satisfies the needs of sensitive cover, eliminates mimic and age wrinkles.
A positive result from the coal-clay mask can be observed after the first application.
- Mash two tablets of charcoal to make a powder.
- Combine it with a tablespoon of water, milk or kefir.
- Put a tablespoon of selected cosmetic clay in a bowl of charcoal and mix.
- Coat the skin with water vapor with a hard brush. Relax and wait 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water or infusion of healing herbs.
Action Coal face mask with egg clears acne and toxins, nourishes the epidermis with nutrients, has a bactericidal effect. The skin softens and becomes healthy.
Yellow citrus brightens and evens out the tone.
- Take out three coal tablets and crush them to make a powder.
- Break one egg in a bowl of coal.
- Pour into the resulting “cocktail” a small spoonful of freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix everything.
- Brush gently grease the skin with the mixture. Hold the mask for about 15 minutes.
- Wash with warm clean water or infusion.
Action Honey is rich in substances and vitamins important for our body. It effectively nourishes and heals, relieves inflammation, has a bactericidal effect.
Milk-honey mixture with charcoal cleans and moisturizes the skin, making it soft and fresh. With the systematic use of this combination of coal, milk and bee “nectar” rejuvenates, erases fine wrinkles, makes the face clean ..
- Pound two coal tablets so that the fine powder turned out.
- Add two small spoons of warm milk or cream and mix.
- Fill the mixture with two spoons of melted honey.
- Using a brush, lubricate the skin with a ready-made composition.
- Mask should be kept for 15 to 30 minutes, then wash with clean water or herbs.
- Use a daily cream.
Action A face mask made of gelatin and coal will quickly and painlessly get rid of annoying black dots and greasy traffic jams. After it, the metabolism will noticeably improve and the skin will stop “choking.” With regular use, fine wrinkles disappear, the complexion evens out.
The skin takes on a clean and fresh look.
- Spoon a half of one tablet of black adsorbent in a plate with a spoon or tuna.
- Pour half a teaspoonful of gelatin powder in a bowl with charcoal.
- Pour a small spoonful of milk or cream into the powder mixture and mix everything.
- Send a bowl of the received drug in the microwave and turn it on for 10 seconds.
- Leave the mask to cool to room temperature.
- Using hands or a special brush, apply the mixture to the steamed skin. Try to act quickly, the mask will soon dry and harden on the face.
- Within 15 minutes the mask will turn into a thin black film. Carefully separate it from the face. Try not to hurry, so as not to damage the skin.
Is gel face and coal face mask really effective? The answer to this question will be the following fact: coal is used not only in home cosmetology, but also in professional.
There are whole series of industrial coal cosmetics. And not cheap.
This drug is the main component of soap, facial wash, shower gels, shampoos and even toothpastes. Soap with coal, by the way, can also be easily prepared with your own hands, by melting a piece of baby and combining it with black powder.
“Cleans better than special strips”, – reviews of coal masks
Such a mask with gelatin and charcoal for me is the most effective way to remove the black dots I’ve ever tried. The effect of it is really impressive.
I tried a variety of purchased masks from black spots, scrubs, cleaning strips, but I did not get such an effect from them. Therefore, again and again I return to the mask with gelatin and coal.
Helps to get rid of black dots with a bang. I didn’t know that I had so many black dots, it was plainly visible that the whole bjaka remained on the mask. In general, I recommend, if someone has not tried.
Cleans, by the way, better than special ready-made strips.
Catherine, https: //www.babyblog. com / community / post / krasota / 3051101
I decided to try this self-made mask from black dots, which is designed to pull all the contents out of blocked pores. The mask is applied on previously steamed skin.
You can steam any way you like: a steam bath or a warm compress. The mask deeply cleanses the skin and tightens the pores.