Summer has come. It’s time to update your wardrobe and get ready for the long-awaited rest. Yesterday I was sorting out my stuff from last year and realized that I had absolutely nothing to wear. For everyday wear, I left only a couple of T-shirts and T-shirts, pants and a long skirt. Everything else is deposited in the storage of my mother (maybe useful).
In the near future I plan shopping. I don’t risk buying clothes online. Suddenly, the size does not fit or the color is not the same as on the monitor. But I pick up a wardrobe only with the help of the Internet. Looking for sites with reports of fashion shows of famous designers, looking through photos of celebrities.
I am not used to blindly follow fashion, I love being different from others. I try to follow only its main trends. I want to tell you what colors and shades prevail in the fashion collections of the summer 2014 season.
In the summer, as a rule, bright, saturated tones or calm pastel colors are especially favored. This year at the peak of popularity will be:
1. Blue. The most popular shade is a calm, resembling a cloudy sky. It is recommended to combine such color with more saturated shades.
2. Purple with lavender undertone. It should also not be bright. Its shade should resemble a light haze.
3. Mint with a gray tint. This color is considered one of the most popular for the second season in a row.
4. Light gray. This shade is also called paloma. Clothing of this color is especially relevant if you need to comply with the dress code.
5. Sandy. Calm and gentle, this shade will give you a state of comfort and serenity.
6. Yellow with amber tint. This bright and saturated shade will certainly attract the attention of others.
7. Coral red is also relevant this summer. It should be considered only that it should not be bright, but have a grayish undertone.
8. Bright orange color is ideal for brave girls who want to be the center of attention.
9. Deep blue shade is suitable for both blondes and brown-haired women. This season, it is preferred by many designers.
10. Purple. It can be compared to the color of orchids. Clothing of this shade will make you look gentle and feminine.
I hope that this topic will help you in choosing a summer wardrobe. And what color is closest to you?