Why does the baby sweat a lot during sleep?
A woman of any age, when she becomes a mother, raises many questions related to the health of the baby. She needs to learn how to properly care for the baby and monitor his condition.
And for each question, you need to find the right, professional answer in order not to miss any disease.
Let’s consider several answers to a question that excites many mothers: Why does the baby sweat a lot?
REASON 1. If your child often sweats heavily not only during feeding, but also during sleep, if he also has constantly moist feet and palms, then you should rule out the most unpleasant reason. Rickets.
This disease is caused by a shortage of your child’s vitamin D, and it’s dangerous.
Vitamin D is vital for the proper formation of the entire body of the baby. With prolonged and severe lack of vitamin D, deformation of bones begins.
Remember, in the old films showed the kids with very crooked legs (feet wheel)? This is one of the consequences of rickets.
But only because the baby sweats badly, you can not talk about rickets.
- Strong sweating of the head, feet, hands;
- Hair from the side on which the child is constantly asleep is wiped off;
- the head is caked, that is, it becomes flat on the side of the skull on which the baby most often sleeps;
- the edges of the large fontanel and the small become soft;
- the general tone of muscles decreases;
- the belly grows, swelling like a frog;
- deformed frontal and temporal bones of the skull, thorax, ribs;
- legs are strongly bent.