The baby belches: why is this happening?
After feeding, newborns and even older children have a regurgitation feature. But why does this happen? All because regurgitation is a natural process for infants, so mothers periodically after feeding observe this phenomenon. Does the child eat a little if he spews a lot of flu? After all, kids, so, eat a little, and such a phenomenon as regurgitation and completely devastates the child’s body. Is it so?
Why does the baby regurgitate breast milk? – the most popular question among young newly mums. After all, regurgitation, as is known, is the response in this case of the stomach to various types of disorders and irritants. But regurgitation does not give the baby any discomfort, since this process is absolutely normal. Every child goes through such a school, so young parents should not panic if they observe this phenomenon. But regurgitation happens of different kinds, and that’s what these species mean, this article will tell. What are the main causes of regurgitation in infants, what kind of this phenomenon is considered wrong, what should be done in such cases.
4) If the baby suffers a swelling, colic or dysbiosis, the secondary symptoms of these ailments are frequent regurgitation.
If parents observe a process when a baby often spits a fountain, then this indicates problems with the gastrointestinal tract or with the brain. There is also the possibility that a baby often spits a fountain, if during a gestation or childbirth he has a brain injury. Get rid of the problem of regurgitation fountain is not able to normal pediatrician, so in this situation will need a survey from a neurologist.
But that's not all. Often a fountain of a crumb can regurgitate and with strong pressure on the tummy. This can occur with tight swaddling, with pressure or during active wakefulness. Some babies regurgitate during whims and crying, which is very dangerous. If in the process vomit masses get into the respiratory tract, then avoiding the phenomenon of asphyxia (choking) is almost impossible.
Thus, if you often observe that the baby has a tendency to regurgitate with a fountain, it is better to show the doctor to identify the exact cause of the ailment.
3) If a month-old baby already feeds on the mixture (which is highly undesirable), it is recommended that it be doped with water. Water helps in the process of degradation of heavy proteins. But apart from this, if after feeding the baby with water, he will regain it.
4) Try not to squeeze or squeeze the tummy infants. If you strongly squeeze, then in addition to regurgitation, you can also damage his health.
5) To minimize the process of removing excess food from the body, it is necessary to hold the crumb for a minute after feeding with a column.
6) Another way to get rid of the process of releasing food through the mouth is to reduce portions. If a child eats a mixture, then - it will not be difficult. For this, it is necessary to divide the mixture in equal portions for periods of time, having first reduced them. In this case, the nutrition of the mixture will be more actively absorbed by the body, and the child will not be disturbed by discharge through the mouth from overfeeding.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that the age of the child plays an important role. If a month-old baby regurgitates, it's normal, but when a child turns 6 months old, and he still has this deficiency, then it's worth worrying and hurrying to the doctor, apparently it's an unhealthy pathological deviation. Always remember that for your child in the answer only you and no one else will take care of him, better than you.
Author: Shurin Pavel