White dots on the gums in babies
After acquaintance with her baby, my mother always touches and examines him. After all, now the health of the child worries her more than anything else. Sometimes, in the mouth of newborns, you can find spots or points of white, pimples and even outgrowths of unknown origin. Of course, at the same time parents are concerned about anxiety, since the color of healthy gums in infants, as in adults, should be pale pink, without any inclusions.
This deviation from the norm, in the form of white spots and points on the gums in infants, is observed quite often, which causes parents anxiety. The causes of their occurrence can serve as the following factors:
- Improper hygiene. In this there is nothing terrible and dangerous for health, however, new mums should remember that, despite the lack of teeth in the baby, the scurf after feeding with milk or mixtures remains on the gums of the baby. Therefore, his mouth requires regular care. Clear plaque is not difficult, for this you can use a special thimble-thimble or a simple bandage (gauze).
- Lack of vitamins in the body. As a rule, breast milk represents its value due to the rich complex of vitamins contained in it. However, such a statement is not always correct. Often mothers who simply do not follow a balanced diet, use tobacco or alcohol products can not give their baby all the vitamins necessary for his body. Therefore, as a result, such a nuisance may appear.
- Stomatitis. This reason is quite serious for the health of the baby. Its appearance may contribute to the lack of vitamins, especially iron, folic acid, as well as poisoning, viral infection, stress and many other factors.
- In some cases, a similar phenomenon, like white gums in the baby, can be detected because of a simple lack of calcium in the baby’s body. In this case, the nursing mother needs to adjust her diet.
- Knots of Bona. As a rule, they do not pose a particular danger to the baby. This is a kind of cyst of a small size, seemingly resembling small pearls. Bona’s nodules do not give the child a feeling of discomfort or pain and, after a while, disappear on their own, leaving no traces behind them.
- Cancer. White gums in the baby with a slight swelling may indicate the development of a dangerous disease.
- Diabetes. Is a rare case.
- Thrush. Very unpleasant fungal infection. To avoid its appearance, it is necessary to give the baby more fluid, and also to monitor the level of humidity in the room, it should not be dry.
- Periodontitis. It is a white bubble, which in no case can not be shoveled, since there is a high probability of entering a dangerous infection.
- HIV. Infection can penetrate the baby’s body even in the hospital, and in most cases, the mother is absolutely healthy.
- Congenital teeth. This phenomenon is a special rarity. Most often, congenital teeth are included in the number of dairy, but sometimes they can be additional, in this case they need to be urgently removed. Therefore, if this phenomenon is found, compulsory medical intervention is required.
Thus, it can be noted that the factors that have a negative impact on the oral cavity of the child, quite a lot, and often they are very dangerous to the health of the baby. Therefore, moms and dads should carefully follow the above rules of prevention, and in case of any discomfort, immediately seek help from a doctor.
Author: Kharcheva Nadezhda
Parents can often notice a white stain on the skin of a child, localized in different parts of the body. Help to understand.
Most often, the baby has candidal stomatitis, this is due to the fact that in the process of giving birth, the fungus gets to be unprotected.