Signs of teething in babies
The first baby teeth often cause a lot of anxiety and excitement in the parents even before their appearance. Someone worries that they are still not cut, although all peers are already with teeth. Others have heard how many experiences the babies get their teething and prepare in advance for sleepless nights and moods. There are a lot of questions around the dentition. When the first teeth erupt in babies? Which teeth climb first and how many should they be? What are the symptoms of cutting teeth, and how to help relieve discomfort? Finally, what kind of care is needed for the first milk teeth?
Various symptoms of the appearance of milk teeth can be expected at the age of 4-8 months of the baby. Very rarely teeth appear already in 2 months, there is a later teething. But the delay in their crawling even for half a year is considered the norm. The early appearance of the first teeth does not mean that the rest will follow, it often happens that their further eruption occurs on time. It is noticed, by the way, that girls usually begin to cut teeth earlier than boys. Appear as early as the end of 5-6 months.
Parents can observe the following signs of early appearance of teeth:
- The gums swelled and flushed;
- The saliva dribbles, sometimes salivation lasts more than a month until the appearance of the first tooth;
- The child pulls everything in his mouth, there must always be a toy or fingers;
- The kid becomes capricious and restless;
- Impairment of appetite;
- There is a disorder of the stool, diarrhea or, conversely, constipation;
- The child is not sleeping well;
- There is a runny nose and a cough.