Cystitis with HB; Than to treat?
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, to be more precise, its mucosa. Due to the peculiarities of the female body, the beautiful half of humanity is exposed to the disease more often than men. Cystitis is most often caused by staphylococcus, streptococcus and other bacteria. An equally common cause of pathology are various sexually transmitted infections. Every woman should know the symptoms and causes of this illness in order to reach a doctor in time.
The reason that women are exposed to the appearance of cystitis more often than men is the structure of the genital organs. Favorable conditions for the onset of the disease creates a proximity of the vagina and anus to the urethra through which the infection enters the bladder. The birth of a child is a wonderful event, after which a young mother often exhibits various diseases, cystitis is no exception. There are many causes that contribute to inflammation of the bladder, they include:
- Certain rules of birth management, necessary for the normal course of the postpartum period and rapid recovery of the body, may be the cause of this disease:
– Insertion of a catheter into the bladder immediately after birth. It is necessary for its devastation, necessary for normal contraction of the uterus. With the inserted catheter, the direct route to infection in the bladder cavity opens;
– the application of ice on the abdomen, designed to accelerate the contraction of the uterus. Subcooling often leads to the appearance of cystitis.
It is worth noting that these measures are necessary and do not always lead to a disease.
Cystitis in lactation is especially dangerous because it is not easy to treat it. Most antibiotics enter the breast milk, respectively, into the baby's body. It is much more difficult for a nursing mother to choose a treatment if she is forced to provide the baby with milk at the time of taking the drugs.
Despite the difficulties, treatment of cystitis with lactation is carried out, and very successfully. A large number of patients with this diagnosis after delivery force them to develop suitable methods of getting rid of the disease.
When treating a nursing mother, doctors often prescribe anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs, the basis of which is natural components. Such drugs will not harm the baby, while helping your mother get rid of the disease. Also, the optimal treatment of inflammation of the bladder is the introduction of drugs directly into the bladder. This method has several advantages:
- the medicine has an effect directly on the focus of the disease, reducing pain and relieving inflammation;
- no harm to the child such treatment will not cause, even if drugs that are prohibited during breastfeeding are used.