Angina with breastfeeding
Angina in humans occurs with inflammation of the tonsils of the sky. Various bacteria, viruses and even fungal pathogens can cause this disease. The methods of infection differ, depending on the type of disease. Perhaps infection by airborne droplets or from the entry of pathogens from other sources, if there is a foci of infection in the body. Treatment of sore throats during breastfeeding is complicated by the fact that many medicines are banned during lactation, but in no case can the disease be started. The second name of angina is acute tonsillitis, it is this diagnosis that doctors put when dealing with such a disease.
Tonsillitis occurs in many people, this is a fairly common disease, often there is angina during breastfeeding, as the woman’s immunity in this period is reduced. Most of this affliction affects children under 10 years of age, people with weakened immunity, pregnant women and young mothers breast-feeding the baby. There are more than 5 types of tonsillitis, the main ones of which are:
- Follicular. This variety refers to purulent tonsillitis and requires immediate treatment. On the mucous membrane of the tonsils appear pale yellow vesicles, and a blood test shows an increase in the index of ESR to 60 mm / h. In this case, there is an increase in body temperature, which is almost impossible to knock down. Painful sensations are very strong, it is impossible to take food and even medicines. In the absence of proper treatment, serious complications such as meningitis, arthritis, sepsis and many equally serious illnesses may occur.
- Fibrous. Often, this form becomes a complication of follicular and lacunar angina, with their incorrect treatment. In the absence of treatment of this type of disease, especially if it arose as a complication, it can cause damage to the human brain.
- Catarrhal. The most popular species, which is transmitted by airborne droplets. It has the easiest symptomatology and is easily treated, while the patient’s condition is much better than with other forms of tonsillitis. The temperature in adults is rare, but do not treat the disease lightly, since it is dangerous for the development of serious complications. The most common of these is laryngitis, which is especially common in children.
- Lacunar. Infect this species can be by airborne droplets, and through the use of objects that have touched the patient. At children such kind, as well as any another, proceeds more hardly and demands obligatory call of the doctor on the house. This also applies to nursing mothers who need to get rid of the disease as soon as possible. Complications arise in the form of otitis, conjunctivitis, seizures and digestive disorders.
- Herpetic. This type of angina is transmitted by the oral-fecal route and occurs, most often, in the summer and in the autumn. The disease is severe enough, it can cause complications in the form of meningitis, myocarditis, encephalitis and other serious illnesses.
- Ulcerative and membranous. It is extremely rare, a nursing mother has a risk of this type of sore throat if her body is severely depleted and there is a severe shortage of vitamins. In addition, it is often found in people with immunodeficiency. This is not the most severe form and complications, as a rule, do not arise.