Can bean beans with breastfeeding
All the leading representatives of the older generation often prohibit young mothers from eating beans. The reason is simple: beans will provoke colic in the child. It’s true, but only half. The bean string bean during breastfeeding is not only possible, but it is also necessary to replenish the reserves of energy and nutrients, without recovering at the same time.
Feeding the baby with breast milk means that the mother’s body constantly shares with the baby vitamins, microelements and other nutrients. In order to restore their number, the bean is irreplaceable. The list of useful components of this product is impressive:
- Vitamins A, C, E, vitamins of group B;
- Minerals: iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, sulfur, magnesium, chromium;
- Proteins, vegetable fats and amino acids.
Separately, all of these trace elements can be obtained from other foods, but there are a few more nuances that turn a string bean into an indispensable product:
- Due to the high fiber content, saturation is faster. At the same time the food is absorbed easily and quickly, creating a minimum load on the digestive tract.
- String beans retain their full benefit after freezing. Accordingly, it can be consumed at any time of the year.
- Unlike conventional beans, asparagus is much less caloric and does not provoke problems with the intestines.
- Magnesium and potassium help to cope with mood swings, and also reduce feelings of anxiety.
The development of a child in 1 year for each baby is different. There are generally accepted norms, but as a rule they are based on them.