Rice broth for babies
Diarrhea is one of the most unpleasant conditions of a person. From diarrhea affects not only adults, but also babies. There are many medicines that can be bought at the pharmacy. However, in folk medicine, diarrhea in children and adults is treated with rice decoction.
Rice broth has long been used for medicinal purposes due to its medicinal properties:
1. It has an enveloping action.
2. Rice broth protects the walls of the stomach from the action of gastric acid.
3. It quickly removes irritation.
4. It is an effective remedy against diarrhea in infants. It forms solidified feces and promotes their soft excretion.
5. Rice broth struggles with the appearance of the bloated stomach and flatulence.
6. This remedy is itself very nutritious, which is very important in disorders when the child refuses to eat.
Diarrhea in a newborn can be caused by a number of factors – indigestion, poisoning, digestive system disorders, virus, infection, etc. To start treating diarrhea in infants with rice decoction is necessary only after the true cause of diarrhea is established. If the child has diarrhea repeatedly, and also there is a fever, vomiting, and the feces contains greens or mucus, you should immediately contact a doctor. In these cases, diarrhea is only a reaction of the body to the improper operation of the digestive system. It can be caused by various reasons.