Raspberry leaves before birth: how to brew and take broth
Every second mother is faced with the problem of delay in childbirth, namely, the fetal repetition. It would seem that the term is approved, assigned and calculated correctly, tests, including ultrasound, show the body’s readiness for birth, and the child does not dare to appear. Prescription raspberry leaves during pregnancy and before childbirth will help mom to hold her baby more quickly.
Raspberry leaf for brewing can be used both in fresh and dried form. In any case, it retains its useful properties. There are 2 ways to prepare raspberry tea on late pregnancy before giving birth:
- Dry crushed leaf raspberries will require only 1 teaspoon. Leaflets are brewed with 1 glass of hot water and infused for 30-40 minutes, otherwise there will be no expected effect from the drink. It is important to remember that steep boiling water destroys useful substances and microelements, so the water should be moderately hot. After a raspberry broth filter through gauze or a strainer and is used inside.
- Fresh leaves must be separately rinsed in running water to wash off dirt and dust from them. After they are in the amount of 5-8 pieces are made with hot water (1 glass 200 ml) and insist 15-20 minutes. When the drink is prepared, raspberry leaves are taken out or the tea merges into another mug.
- skin rashes and peeling;
- malfunctions in the respiratory system;
- weakness and temperature increase;
- disorders in the work of the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- diseases of the digestive system: gastritis, stomach and duodenum ulcer, liver function disorders;
- diseases of the genitourinary system: nephritis, urolithiasis, gout;
- hemophilia and other problems of blood coagulability.
It is also important to remember that raspberries are an allergenic product. The future mother can use only a handful of red berries or a tablespoon of jam a day. Otherwise, there is a chance that an allergic reaction will occur, accompanied by:
This is extremely dangerous during the carrying out of the child, especially in the last weeks. Therefore, before using berries or raspberry leaves during pregnancy, it is important to make sure that there is no allergy. And only following the instructions and comments of the doctor you can start using folk remedies.
The doctor of the women's consultation can prohibit the use of raspberry leaves due to concomitant pregnancy diseases:
The reason for these limitations is the strong bile and diuretic effect that occurs when using crimson leaves. In addition, the presence of flavonoids in the drink dilutes the blood. This is not only dangerous for hemophilia, but it can also increase hemorrhage during labor.
In the first days after birth, a woman always thinks that she can. Green tea or tea with lemon, everything bears in itself and.