Jumpers for children: from what age to use the simulator, the permitted load and how to choose the suitable model
To date, a huge number of different products for the development and entertainment of kids. One of the most popular devices for training physical skills and the vestibular apparatus are children’s jumpers. Consider the features, benefits and harms of the product, as well as recommendations for use.
Jumps are a swing-like device fixed in the doorway. Rubber holders allow the child to push off the floor with legs and spring, obeying the innate reflex of the support.
Using jumper for children causes a lot of controversy among specialists. But, despite this, the simulator has its advantages:
- develops the vestibular apparatus and coordination of movements;
- promotes the development of leg muscles;
- well supplements gymnastic exercises, swimming, massage;
- teaches the kid to control his body, independently regulate the speed of movements;
- due to the vertical position of the body increase the view in different directions, which positively affects the overall development of crumbs;
- gives the child positive emotions and joy;
- Allows mom to temporarily engage her child in order to do household chores.
When choosing a humidifier for children, one must start from the problems that are in the children's room. If there are animals.
When frequent conditions of high blood pressure, pregnant Nifedipine is appointed, the drug has side de.
It is recommended to give goat milk to a baby from 8 to 9 months, and preferably from a year. It is believed that such milk is difficult to digest.