Is it possible to watch baby TV
In modern families it’s hard to imagine life without such an entertaining device as a TV. This device serves not only to view interesting TV shows, but also simply to create a noise effect. Little children, who are in the room with their parents, also become unwitting hostages of television screens. Particularly attracted to babies from the age of 4 months are various colorful advertisements, which children watch without interruption. But here the main question arises, but can you watch TV and what can it lead to?
In order to find out whether it is possible to watch TV for newborns or infants, let’s first consider what the consequences may be.
- Deterioration of vision. The first thing that suffers after watching TV is the eyes. Children like to watch TV near the screen, and this leads to the development in the future of an ophthalmic disease of myopia or nearsightedness. In 2000, relevant studies were conducted, where it was proved that if the child watches TV nearby, tom – this will not affect the development of myopia, but only will affect fatigue and overexertion. Parents should think about the fact that if the baby only watches TV, then, most likely, he already has eye deflections.
- Disturbance of speech development. If the child spends more time in front of the TV, then his speech suffers. After all, the source of new words should be a mother, and when a thousand words per hour are published on the blue screen, it is difficult for a child to make out something and thus slows down the development of speech. Therefore, in families where children can afford to watch TV, there are problems with the development of speech in children.
- There is no interest in reading. The source of noise, which works throughout the day, negatively affects infants. It was noticed that the effect of noise from the TV screen in the future leads to a decrease in interest in reading in children, and this is very harmful for the development of the child.
- Lack of attention. It was also observed that children who were up to the age of three could afford to watch TV were most often subject to lack of attention.
- Load of the nervous system. The image on the blue screen changes too quickly, so the child’s perception does not keep up with what is happening, which gives an additional strain on the nervous system. The child eventually suffers from the appearance of uncontrolled fears in a dream, and it also affects the memory. The child develops a short-term memory, which is very dangerous.
- Weight gain. While watching TV, the child is inactive, so he gradually develops a tendency to overweight. Instead of crawling, playing and moving, the child sits for hours on end in front of the screen. Therefore, children often have problems with the spine at such an early age, babies begin to crawl and walk late.