We treat the temperature of a baby with folk remedies
All newly mums need and it is very important to know how at home you can knock down the temperature of a baby with ordinary folk remedies if it exceeds the mark of 38 ºС .
Read the article: what is the normal temperature should be in an infant and if the temperature is higher than normal. then it’s worth taking the first steps!
In general, it is best to bring down the temperature to nursing infants with candles, because they are not yet able to swallow the pill. And if the temperature is accompanied by vomiting, then the orally taken suspension may not have time to have the desired effect.
The use of conservative methods of lowering the temperature is used in the following cases:
- Before reaching the age of three months with a mark on the thermometer 38 ºС;
- After three months – at a mark of 38, 5 ºС;
- If the temperature continues to rise;
- If the child has a chronic illness;
- If the fever is accompanied by diarrhea and vomiting.
Of course, with a strong rise in temperature, a doctor must come.
At the same time, all mothers need to know the folk methods and ways to quickly knock down the temperature at home with improvised means, if the doctor has not yet arrived.