How to increase lactation of breast milk at home (folk remedies and pills)
The initiation of breastfeeding is a responsible period for both mother and newborn. Sometimes young mothers are faced with the fact that, feeding on breast milk, the baby is not good at weight, often naughty. This, most likely, indicates a violation in the diet of the mother, or an elementary lack of milk. It is then before mothers there is a problem how to raise lactation of breast milk that the child had enough and did not need to be supplemented with various mixtures.
First of all, we must pay attention to the diet of products and the way of life of the nursing mother.
The menu for the day must include:
- Meat (poultry, fish);
- Milk or dairy products (1 liter);
- Cottage cheese (100 grams);
- Cheese (30 grams);
- Vegetables (500 grams);
- Fruits (300 grams);
- Butter (20 grams);
- Vegetable oil (25 grams).
- A large number of foods rich in carbohydrates (sugar, bread, confectionery);
- Any alcoholic beverages;
- Allergenic products: chocolate, coffee, nuts, caviar, citrus fruits;
- Spicy spices and additives (onion, garlic, pepper).