Increase of lactation: tips, ways
Breast milk is the best food option that mother can give to her newborn baby at the age of up to six months. The baby is not required anything more, as with breastfeeding he gets all the necessary elements, as well as antibodies that form his immunity. But sometimes it happens that women do not produce enough milk, the child remains hungry and often fusses because of this. Why does the mother not have enough milk? What influences its production? What should a young mother do in such a situation, and how to increase lactation?
To begin with, it is worthwhile to find out the reasons for the reduction of milk production in women, and there may be several:
- the incorrect mode of the mother’s day, too little rest, constant lack of sleep;
- irregular and malnutrition;
- constant stresses, feelings, bad mood, fatigue;
- birth trauma and various diseases in women;
- physical fatigue or heavy loads;
- the presence of bad habits in women.
Contrary to popular belief, breast size and body structure do not affect the amount of milk in nursing, it’s all vestiges of the past and prejudice.
Before you urgently start doing something and look for some kind of remedy, your mom needs to make sure that her baby is really young. This may indicate the following features:
- a bad increase in weight in a child (up to six months, he should average 500 grams per month);
- rare urination in infants (less than 10 times a day);
- restless behavior of the child;
- dark color of feces.
2017 copy; All rights reserved. .