How to cook zucchini for first meal
Breastfeeding is a very important and touching moment in the life of every mother. But kids grow so fast, and every day they need more and more useful substances. Yes, they are a lot of in breast milk, but when you reach a certain age (on average 4-6 months), it becomes little for the process of normal growth and development. The problem is solved simply: in the diet of the child begin to introduce complementary foods.
This begins to prepare the baby’s body for a variety of flavors in adult food. As complementary food, pediatricians are advised to use vegetable or fruit purees, as well as porridges. But special attention, as the first complementary food, is turned on mashed potatoes. Next, we will consider how to prepare zucchini for the first complementary meal.
The choice of doctors is quite logical – the product is hypoallergenic, unlike the same fruits, it is easy to prepare and very useful. This vegetable has the following properties:
- minimal probability of allergy;
- has a pleasant, and at the same time, neutral taste;
- it is easily tolerated by the children’s digestive system, does not cause constipation, colic or swelling;
- rich in magnesium, iodine, iron, potassium, which is required by the maturing organism;
- the composition of zucchini reduces the risk of anemia, which can often be found in infants;
- quickly and easily prepared, which helps the young mother save time and effort;
- Favorable price of the vegetable at any time of the year.