Corn porridge for a child 1 year
If the parents decided to diversify the diet of their child, they can cook corn porridge. A similar dish will be useful for the baby, and will most likely taste like it, because corn is a sweet product. And the most important thing in corn porridge is that it does not contain gluten, therefore, it does not pose a danger to children suffering from allergic reactions. The disadvantages of this dish include long cooking. However, in order to shorten the cooking time, it is recommended that the cornmeal is first ground in a coffee grinder or in a blender. After this action, it will boil in 20-30 minutes.
Corn porridge due to be present in the baby food menu because:
- A child up to one year needs vitamins that promote full growth. All these vitamins are contained in porridge from corn groats. In addition, there are a lot of useful microelements in the croup.
- Fiber is necessary for digestion, and there are a lot of it in the croup. If fiber is not enough in the body, children suffer from constipation.
- Has a positive effect on the immune system, stimulating its activity.
- Corn porridge has soothing qualities, so it is considered a good assistant during teething in hyperactive babies.
- To make this porridge, you will need 3 tablespoons of corn flour. If the dish is prepared for a child who is more than one year old, then grinding cereals is not necessary. You just need to buy finely crushed corn in any supermarket.
- Before cooking porridge, the rump should be rinsed well with cold water 1-2 times.
- For cooking dishes with non-stick coating are used, otherwise there is a chance to spoil the taste of the finished porridge. Then the crumb will not eat it and in the future it is unlikely to agree again to try this dish. Chopped croup pour 250 ml of hot water or milk, bring to a boil, and, without stopping stirring, simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before you feed the baby porridge from corn flour, you can express a small amount of breast milk.
- Sugar in this dish is added only after one year. And in order for the dish to turn out to be sweet, you can mix porridge with banana or apple puree.
- To make the porridge tastier, you can put a small piece of butter in it.
To prepare the most useful corn porridge for your child, it is necessary to follow a certain instruction, because as a result of various experiments one can face unpleasant consequences.