Puree from apples for babies; recipe
Proper balanced nutrition for toddlers is one of the main issues for young parents. The first difficulties occur when it comes time to introduce complementary foods.
Apple is one of the first products that are allowed for complementary foods. It contains a large number of useful substances necessary for the proper development of the child.
It is because of its positive qualities that most experts around the world recommend starting the lure with apples. This attitude is due to the fact that the fruit does not cause an allergic reaction. The composition of the product is very diverse and useful for a growing organism.
- A large amount of water allows you to make up for the loss of fluid in the body.
- Cellulose has a beneficial effect on digestion, and also normalizes the level of sugar.
- The pectin substances contained in it have a mild laxative effect.
- Promotes active removal of toxins from the body.
- Rich content of such elements as: iodine, potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, chromium, iron strengthens the immune system, nervous system. Normalizes heart rhythm. Promotes strengthening of bones, improving the work of the brain, increases hemoglobin. Supports the water balance. It is a good prevention of thyroid diseases. Reduces the cholesterol content.
- Vitamins of group A, B, C, E provide a high level of protection of the immune system. Improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Normalize the exchange of fats. Strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- It is considered a reliable source of vital energy.
Author: Kharcheva Nadezhda
Entering new products must necessarily be separate. For complementary foods, single-piece puree from vegetables and not cloying.
Let's figure out how to cook zucchini for the first child's feeding and why this vegetable is so useful. Zucchini.
When compiling a menu for a child at 7 months, it is taken into account on what food it is. Since babies are breast-feeding.