Can ginger breastfeed
About ginger, for sure, everyone heard: the root is actively used as a spice, full of medicinal properties and is remembered by vivid gustatory sensations. Everyone uses ginger at will and discretion. Momochke after childbirth is often interested in the question: is it allowed to eat ginger when breastfeeding? Further, we will discuss this in more detail.
In the people ginger is considered one of the most interesting spicy spices. It contains a wide range of vitamins, microelements and amino acids. Ginger is included in the top 3 foods by the number of antioxidants. It has many useful properties, such as:
- helps with nausea (actual in the presence of seasickness and pregnancy);
- improves appetite and digestion, actively stimulates the digestive tract;
- improves immunity;
- actively used to treat colds, since it has antiviral elements;
- contributes to the normalization of pressure (especially with low blood pressure);
- essential oil of ginger is used to stabilize psycho-emotional problems;
- lowers the level of sugar in the blood;
- It is useful for severe headaches, as well as pain in the joints;
- reduces allergic manifestations.