How to help a child with gazikah in the stomach?
A child was born! Health and well-being of the baby in the first months of life largely depends on caring for him. The first test can begin for the mother in the hospital. It’s about such an unpleasant phenomenon as the ghazi. What is it, why do they arise and how to help a newborn baby get rid of the guns? let’s talk about this in more detail.
Recognize that babies are tortured with gaziks is very simple.
The child begins to scream, push up to the belly of the leg, to press them from side to side, to show increased anxiety. Then it temporarily stops, but after a while the situation repeats. And so it can last all day and all night. So that my mother does not lose calmness and strength, one must immediately find and eliminate the cause of the accumulation of gases in the child.
1. Malnutrition of the nursing mother
If the baby is breastfed, the mother should remember from which products the gazikas have the property of being formed. Increased gas formation in a newborn child may occur when using a nursing mother of the following types of food:
A large amount of sugar consumed by the mother can also cause babies to appear in the infant. There is also an opinion that tea with condensed milk improves lactation; it is incorrect, lactation increases any warm drink, even plain water. And the condensed milk; this is concentrated sucrose, when you are ready, be ready for the painful reaction of the baby.
2. Incorrect attachment to the breast
When breastfeeding the baby, you need to put the baby to the breast correctly. If you put it wrong, the baby will grab the air. Also, watch your posture during feeding, arrange the child so that the baby’s head is above the trunk.
3. On artificial feeding, make sure that the teat on the bottle is constantly filled with a mixture. Otherwise, the child will suck in air.
4. Additional reasons for the emergence of gazik. Tight swaddling, tight elastic on the diaper, crying and cry of the child.
- To avoid the emergence of gazik, you need before feeding to spread the baby on his tummy, or put the child on his lap. If you post it after feeding, then it should be done a few hours after feeding.
- After feeding, hold (abuse) the child with a column.
- You can hold a child in a column, but not just a column, but pressing it to your chest.
- You can make a massage (stroking the abdomen and pulling the legs to the tummy (bend the legs and hold for 10-20 seconds))