Is it possible to eat fish during breastfeeding (red fish, salted, smoked, dried, river, fried, dried)
Fish – the most valuable food for humans. And in the nourishment of the nursing mother must be present dishes from the fish. But is all the fish allowed for breastfeeding? Consider what kind of fish can be consumed during HS, in what quantity, and whether there are contraindications in the use of this product.
- The vitamin D contained in the fish allows the calcium that enters the food in the body to be absorbed completely;
- Fish is digested easier than meat, and thanks to this normalizes the stool and has a beneficial effect on the intestines of the nursing mother;
- Essential omega-3 acids, which are rich in fish, strengthen the cardiovascular system of both mothers and children;
- The fish protein is well absorbed by the body, and it creates a barrier for the formation of salts of lactic acids and uric acids, which has a beneficial effect on the mother’s kidneys, which after the birth rearrange their function in pre-pregnancy mode of operation and need additional protection.
Contraindication to the use of fish during breastfeeding can be a mother’s predisposition to food allergies. If she has previously manifested allergic reactions to any kind of food, it is worthwhile to postpone the introduction of fish into the food during the period of breastfeeding. Beginning to eat fish in this case should be after six to eight months after delivery, 20-30 grams per reception.
Now consider separately the different species of the fish that is most popular and most often on our table, and will appreciate the benefits of each of them for the nursing mother.
1. Red fish (Salmon, pink salmon, trout, salmon, etc.) is a champion in the content of useful fatty omega-3 acids. Red fish with breastfeeding is allowed to eat, but in moderate amounts, because it is a fairly allergenic product.
2. Salted fish by definition, contains a large amount of salt, which can lead to an imbalance in the work of the kidneys, the appearance of edema. Therefore, salted fish with HS Not recommended cramping mothers.
3. Smoked fish will not bring any benefit, because when treating with smoke or in a smokehouse of fish, most of the nutrients are destroyed. But carcinogenic substances accumulate on the contrary, which, with prolonged use, has the potential to form chronic diseases of the body, and even oncology. Also, inadequate processing of fish contributes to the fact that it does not destroy parasites, which can lead to serious disorders of the body.
Our posts in social networks. Subscribe: