Can I breastfeed my compote from dried fruits
In the process of natural feeding, it is important that the baby receives nutritious nutrients from the mother’s milk. Therefore, lactating women should include a variety of fruits in their diet. It is not necessary to eat fruits in pure form, because you can cook compote from dried fruits – when breastfeeding it will become a source of vitamins and allow the mother and child to adjust the chair. But pediatricians warn that the use of the drink should be limited.
Fruit drying refers to potentially dangerous allergens, so in the nursing mother’s menu it can be turned on 3-4 weeks after delivery. In the diet, new food must be introduced in small quantities, since the imperfect digestive system of a newborn is able to react to unfamiliar substances with a disorder of stool, colic and abundant gas formation. If a woman suffers from an allergy to a dry berry, you should not drink it. In case of normal fetal tolerance, lactating mothers can prepare a vitaminized drink from the following berries:
- dried apricots – stabilizes the pressure and digestion;
- raisins – takes care of the health of the heart and blood vessels;
- dates – have a soothing effect and strengthen the bone system;
- rosehip – promotes lactation and increases immunity;
- prunes – strengthens the heart muscle and arteries, improves the kidneys and digestive tract.