How the child develops in 4 months: new reactions, movements and skills
By the age of four months babies are significantly different from newborns. During this time there is a sharp jump in physical and emotional development, new skills and skills appear and are being improved on a daily basis. Kids change significantly outwardly and do not cease to amaze and please their parents. Consider what a child should be able to do in 4 months.
At this age, crumbs are rapidly developing cerebral activity. The period of colic and adaptation is coming to an end, and the child becomes more active and intelligent day by day:
- The baby finds out his mother. If before the main distinctive feature was the voice of the native person, now the baby can distinguish it even with a different hairdo and in unusual clothes.
- Tears and smile – a conscious means to achieve the desired. At this age there is a huge leap in emotional development. The kid tries because of his abilities and abilities to participate in the conversations of family members. Parents can already hear the first consonant sounds.
- Physical development also does not stand still. A child at 4 months is able to confidently hold the head for a long time and climb the handles, lying on his stomach. The legs are still in the muscle tone, but you can already see how the karapuz aligns the knees. If earlier the pens moved involuntarily, the four-month-old crumb learns to manage them and shows interest in bright toys.
- Kids learn turning from belly to back. The child can be helped to learn the new movement by a simple exercise: put it on your stomach and put on the side your favorite rattle. Curiosity will play a role, and the karapuz will try to reach the coveted toy.
- The crumb begins actively pull into his mouth all the objects that fall under his arm. So he studies the world around him. Swiftly develop all the senses: hearing, sight, touch and taste. At the same time passes infant strabismus.