Plum during breastfeeding
With the advent of the child in the family, the question of the correct nutrition of a young mother sounds more urgent than ever. Each breastfeeding mother tries to ensure that the baby gets as many vitamins and nutrients as possible with the breast milk, and all this is in berries and fruits. Plum is one such useful, summer fruit. And whether it is possible for the feeding mother of the plum and in what quantity?
Interesting fact: when studying the useful properties of plum, nutritionists came to the conclusion that in the form of jam and dried fruit it is more nutritious than freshly picked.
Plum is actively used in cooking: brewing jams and compotes, bake, dry, make prunes. It contains many vitamins and minerals (vitamins E, B, A, potassium, zinc, iron, phosphorus), as well as acids (folic, nicotinic).
The breastfeeding woman receives the following benefits from the plum:
- berry helps the process of skin regeneration, improvement of its color, which is important in pregnancy;
- will help reduce pressure;
- strengthen the blood vessels;
- will have a laxative effect, which is often necessary for both mother and baby;
- contributes to the removal of excess fluid in the body.
But, despite all of the above, plum is not recommended for people suffering from diabetes and gout.