Symptoms of bronchitis in infants (treatment)
Bronchitis; a fairly common disease of infants and often leads parents to fear. Indeed, the picture is terrible: the baby is breathing heavily, coughing with a whistle. And if the temperature also rises it is very important to start treatment in time, so that bronchitis is not complicated by pneumonia. Fortunately, now medicine is at such a level that it is not difficult to get an effective medicine for bronchitis for babies.
The process of development of bronchitis in infants begins with getting into the way of breathing infection, toxins or allergens that damage the bronchial epithelium, which causes swelling, spasm and breathing disorders. And then the symptoms of the beginning disease become apparent:
- there is a cough; dry, frequent, troubling child
- after a while cough is complicated by shortness of breath and noisy wheezing
- listening to wet rales from both sides of the chest
- body temperature may rise
When there is a disease immediately there is a reasonable question for parents: what and how to treat?
The main directions in the treatment of bronchitis in infants are the following:
- Active struggle against infectious manifestations.
- Removal of swelling in the respiratory tract.
- Excretion of sputum from the respiratory system.
- Release the child from a dry cough.
Preventing the disease in infants is hardening and it is necessary to begin it from an early age.