We choose useful baking during breastfeeding. 4 simple recipes
Every mother knows that during the baby’s breast-feeding period, most sweets are banned. Through the milk in the body of the child all substances contained in food products, not only useful, but also harmful, fall. Let’s consider, whether it is possible to enter into a diet a cookie at thoracal feeding, and how it correctly to make.
Cookies can be consumed during lactation, under certain conditions it will benefit:
- delicacy can be a good snack for nursing, because they need additional power-up, but often do not have enough time to eat normally. The main thing – do not get carried away by it without measure and use only in the intervals between the basic meals;
- whole grains in the dessert normalize the work of the intestine;
- sweet biscuits help raise the mood of a nursing woman, contributing to the production of the hormone of joy – endorphin. This reduces the level of stress and anxiety that often accompanies a young mother.
But this dessert with GW has its own disadvantages:
- in the product there is a large amount of fast carbohydrates. They do not saturate sufficiently, but they can lead to excessive weight;
- the substances that make up the cookie can cause allergies in the baby.