After delivery, acne appeared
Within 9 months in the body of the future mother, there were various hormonal changes, but that’s the birth behind and now a woman can face such an unpleasant phenomenon as the appearance of a rash. Acne does not appear in all women who gave birth, but only in exceptional cases. What does acne after childbirth mean and how can you get rid of them? Let’s consider the main places of their occurrence, the reasons and ways of struggle with them after sorts.
The reasons for the appearance of acne in women after childbirth are related to the following factors:
- Pregnancy causes various hormonal changes in the body of a woman, in particular, is directly affected by the hormone progesterone. During pregnancy, its composition increases, and after delivery decreases, which leads to the drying of the skin and increase the release of fats. Eliminate such a cause at once, but for this, women who have given birth have very little time. Therefore, we have to fight not with causes, but with consequences.
- After childbirth, the new mother has a lot of worries that she performs. In this regard, the body sweats, which affects the release of fat. Pores do not have time to release fat, and clogging is observed. The consequence of such a process is acne.
- Acne can also appear due to malnutrition. Therefore, you should revise your diet and exclude from it sweet, floury, salty.
- Difficulty breathing skin is observed in cases where a woman leads a sedentary lifestyle. As a result, the circulation of blood in the body slows down, and a rash appears on the skin.
- Hygiene. After birth, you need to monitor yourself and continue to carry out cosmetic care for your body, face and hair.
To get rid of the rash on your hands, you must also use herbal infusions, which need to wipe the problem areas. If the rash appears on the hands of a characteristic reddening of the skin, then the reason for this reaction is likely, most likely, in an allergic reaction. Remember, maybe at your leisure you ate something new.
It is important to know that the rash on the hands or other parts of the body can not be scratched, as this will aggravate the situation. It should immediately seek medical attention for help in order to rule out more serious diseases, for example, inflammation.
Subcutaneous pimples are a kind of rash that gives a woman a lot of pain. Subcutaneous pimples may appear due to various reasons, but immediate action is required. Subcutaneous pimples are not harmless and therefore can cause serious complications. Appropriate treatment is prescribed only after examination by a doctor.
The rash on the body after birth is unpleasant, so to reduce the likelihood of their appearance, you need to take care of yourself and your health, even if now you have it, a little time.