Once in a mirror I saw a very unpleasant picture. Some extended points, acne, oily skin. At first, I was upset and did not even want to leave the house, but did not allow depression to depress myself for a long time. After all, I’m still a young woman. From that day I decided to change my life in order not to aggravate the situation.
First of all, I visited a dermatologist and realized that treatment should be comprehensive. Changes in lifestyle, diet, diet, habits and much more could not be avoided.
Now, I allocated at least eight hours a day for sleep, I did daily walks for at least two hours. It is very good to walk after it has rained or there is fog in the street. Moisture perfectly nourishes the skin. I do not recommend walking in the sun, although the sun’s rays in the passive phase are also useful for problem skin. It has a positive effect on acne and inflammatory processes. Once a week I allocated for visiting the solarium.
I completely excluded alcoholic beverages, as they negatively affect the pancreas and liver. Namely, due to the disturbances in the work of these organs, the condition of the skin is sharply deteriorating. I also excluded smoking, which markedly worsens the skin condition and contributes to the development of acne.
Without revising the diet, the skin condition does not improve. After all, all substances that enter the body, and our blood gets. Food depends on how well the digestive tract and the intestine itself will work, which directly affects the condition of the skin.
I had to exclude from the diet a number of products:
1. Smoked meats, spicy and salty dishes.
2. Products with artificial flavors, dyes, food additives.
3. Sweets, except for dried fruits and nuts.
4. All baking pastries, and now I only eat bread without yeast.
5. Coffee, strong black tea, carbonated drinks.
The use of cosmetic preparations
Today there are so many of them that it is not difficult to get confused. For advertising, I am cautious, so I chose for myself by trial and error. Every woman can do the same if she attentively and lovingly treats her appearance.
I have a few rules on how to define a quality product.
1. Good makeup can not be cheap.
2. Famous brands often turn out to be really good.
3. It is necessary to monitor compliance with the means and type of skin.
4. And if you have not figured it out, consult a specialist. I did it at first.