We all waited so much for summer after winter and spring, but there was nothing left. Summer time attracts us all to the beach in order to swim, relax and become owners of beautiful chocolate skin tones.
Many people use the services of a solarium during the cold season, but I am not a supporter of such procedures, because I believe that the sun already harms the skin enough in the summer. Fortunately, I am not the owner of pale skin, from dad I got a swarthy shade of it.
I am not an exception, and in summer I try to get to the beach as soon as possible in order to get sunburn after a long cold. I was lucky, because next to the house there is a lake, and a little further the Dnieper and the bay.
As I sunbathed before
Previously, I did not use any skin care products. Sunbathed at least a whole day in the sun. It could burn once, and then the skin acquired an increasingly strong chocolate color. Friends called me chocolate when I returned from a summer holiday at the sea.
Some time after the trip to the sea, I began to notice that the skin looked old, and in some places everything was sad. Everyone probably knows that the sun has a detrimental effect on the skin and it is worth sunbathing at certain times of the day, you should also use sunscreen.
Basic rules for a healthy and beautiful tan
Now I treat the procedure of felting in the sun more reasonably and correctly:
1. I sunbathe only in the morning from 9 to 11 and in the afternoon from 15 to 18-19.
2. Before leaving the house, I put on the skin a sunscreen or lotion with a maximum level of protection against ultraviolet rays. You can do this procedure right on the beach.
3. Try to roll from one side to another every 10-15 minutes. I even recently heard a joke about this, that some girls on the beach have reminders on their mobiles – a signal that it’s time to turn to the other side 🙂
4. Apply a protective cream every 2-3 hours (depending on the time of exposure to the cream or lotion). Some products are not washed off during bathing, which is important, as you sunbathe in the water even faster.
5. If you decide to spend a whole day on the beach and take a breath of the sea air, use an umbrella. I always did that when I went to the sea (from 11 to 15-16).
6. After sunbathing, no matter sea or river, I always apply a moisturizer or lotion on clean skin.
7. If you went to the beach with a friend or companion, and sat up for a while in the scorching sun, ask her / him to look at your skin at a distance through sunglasses (you will immediately notice if you burn or not). As a rule, the redness of the skin is not noticeable as from the side.
I hope my advice will help you become the owners of a beautiful and even tan, without prejudice to the skin and health!