Every time I ask myself the same question: Why do I need such tests? But I calm myself and myself, because others are worse off.
I want to tell you today what an individual training program is. At first, they did not want to take us to this school, but they nevertheless took them.
We go to school where there are inclusive classes. This is when among healthy babies there are several with features. In the garden, we went exactly the same. Each individual child has its own program. If last year there were only 7-9 such children, then this year there were already (18!) Masha and could go to the general class, but this does not depend on me.
Individual study program
Training takes place only three times a week. Of these three days, we have 2-4 lessons. We have Ukrainian, reading and math – led by one teacher.
The second is a psychologist, with Masha she is engaged twice a week. The third is a speech therapist, the fourth is an English teacher. The fifth is a music and rhythm teacher.
Masha is assigned to the 1-B class. She gets to go to physical education, sometimes drawing, along with the whole class.
It turns out that learning happens in this way. English, music, rhythm, basics of health, nature study, we have only once a month. And all the other items every day.
1. The teacher deals with your child individually, and most importantly, for free. That is, I bring it to school, and the teacher deals with it. In the classroom I should not be. The lesson lasts 35 minutes.
2. My daughter is vulnerable, and all the more so now she has a crisis of 6-7 years. It is very easy to offend. And schoolchildren do not particularly stand on ceremony with you, even with an adult.
3. The third point follows from the second. Children are brutal now, and I personally cannot look at any situations that occur during the changes.
1. These are windows when you sit and stupidly do nothing with your child for two hours. You’ll not go out on the street, it’s cold. There are no cafes, only shops. I will not go shopping every day. Today we were sitting in the library. And then again to the lesson.
2. It is very cold at school, I have no idea what will happen when it hits -15 degrees. Despite the metal-plastic windows in elementary school. And everywhere the windows are still those with wooden frames. In general, the school is not very.
3. And most importantly, I can not go home, because we get to school for 30-40 minutes. By the time you come home, you have to go back for her.
4. Passage yard. Anyone can go to school. No bandwidth system.
5. First-graders do not behave very well – rage, fight, throw each other on the floor … I would not want my daughter to behave like at home.
On the one hand, I am glad that such a program exists. On the other hand, Masha is drawn to the children and wants to be among them. Upset about this. But a school is better than a boarding school.
And you had such an experience of individual education of children?