Once my mother brought me to the pool, because my card in the children’s clinic looked like a multi-volume edition. Today, it is already possible not to wait for a certain age of the child to take up swimming with him. In our city, swimming pools are literally taken from birth and it only makes me happy.
How to start walking
Up to about a year and a half (that is, until the start of the swimming pool visit), my daughter regularly suffered from respiratory diseases. In fact, we could not start visiting this place, because all the time were in a state of illness or recovery.
After my daughter’s body got stronger in the summer, I decided to try to make a visit to the pool. I think the time was chosen successfully.
- September – it is not cold outside.
- Much time has passed since the last illness.
To visit the pool, it took a pediatrician certificate for the child and a certificate from the dermatologist for me.
Over the choice of the pool, I thought not very long. I had several criteria on which I was based:
- Proximity to home – in the winter it is cold outside and it’s not a good idea for me to travel with the child on the bus after water treatments. Extra expenses in the form of paying a taxi were also not part of my plans. As a result, our pool is located within one km from the house, and we can reach it in a wheelchair.
- Payment – we pay 350 rubles. for a lesson with an instructor. This is the optimal cost of visiting the children’s pool, because in some institutions such classes are paid in the amount of 800 rubles.
- From the previous point, the following flows smoothly – lessons with an instructor. We can just plop about in the bath at home, and in order to benefit, you need someone to direct the actions of the mother or do exercises with the child.
- Cleaning method – in our pool water is purified using filters filled with quartz sand and coagulants, in addition, water is exposed to ultraviolet radiation. I was completely satisfied with this cleaning system.
I’ll tell you a little about how we walk in the pool. We are engaged with the child, i.e. I am also in the water and do various exercises with the baby. Also with us in the water sits a swimming instructor and shows what to do with the child and how to do it correctly.
During this time, my daughter learned to float in her sleeves (at first she somehow outweighed her priest), dive and do something like swimming movements. But if we evaluate the state as a whole, then I believe that only thanks to regular swimming, during the season, we only got sick a couple of times and managed to get a cold.
In addition, the baby’s muscles got stronger. We have some orthopedic problems, and the first year of life was accompanied by weak muscle tone. She went with me only 1 year and 3 months. and on the street we drove her arm for a long time, because daughter fell all the time. Now everything has changed a lot, I see how strong she has become.
The coach says that our main problem is that the daughter … is not afraid of water at all! If other children, falling into the water, begin to flounder frantically, move their arms and legs, then our loves to do the asterisk exercise, i.e. freezes and baldeet.
After the adoption of water procedures, we usually sit in the sauna, I think it also has a positive effect on the body of the child. But after this begins the most striking for me. My child, who always refuses to eat, is ready to eat, if not an elephant, then a hippopotamus for sure! Just for this moment I would take her to the pool every day.
In the end, I would like the baby to learn to swim, but so far I have enough of all the positive moments that we get in the pool.
Does your child go to the pool?