It is difficult to overestimate the importance of sports exercises in the development of children. As you know, movement is life and this expression is relevant for any age, literally from the cradle. It seems that even little children themselves understand this simple truth, because it is so difficult for them to sit still.
From the early childhood of my daughters, I tried not only to spend a lot of time on the street, but also to run, jump, play ball, and dance for my own pleasure. In addition, we regularly perform various sports exercises. I won’t say that every day we start with charging, but in the evenings, instead of sitting in front of the TV, we often play dances or hold competitions.
Goal of sport exercises
Regular performance of sports exercises helps a child to develop properly, to learn the world around him through movement. With the help of a correctly calculated physical activity, we can help the child to throw out energy and channel it into a peaceful course. And besides, sharing time with children is positive emotions for everyone.
Types of sports exercises depending on age
Since my eldest daughter is already 10 years old, we managed to try exercises with her for different age groups, and now I use this experience in classes with a younger child, who is now 2 years old. By the way, experts advise starting physical education at this particular age. I will give the exercises that we perform.
Sports exercises for children aged 2-3 years
Our sports complex contains a small amount of exercise, because my child would not have enough patience for their long implementation. Usually I do them myself, and she tries to repeat all the movements behind me. Sometimes it turns out very funny, because the child does not what he is shown.
- Spring. Feet together, hands on the belt. Bend the legs at the knees and turn the body in one direction, then repeat everything in the other direction.
- Sparrows. We wave our hands like wings. You can while running around in a circle, portraying the little sparrows.
- Sparrows drink some water. Then our birds flew and we portray that they drink water: feet shoulder-width apart, lean forward, and also lean in each leg in turn.
- Sparrows jump. It’s time for the little sparrows to jump. We jump on two legs, then on one leg, then on the other.
All exercises can be accompanied by various jokes and jokes, rhymes and songs. Every time you can change the sparrow to someone else. For example, on a bunny, though a bunny does not know how to fly, which means that we will have it waving its ears.
Sports exercises for children aged 3-4 years
At this age, when performing exercises, it is necessary to ensure that the child keeps his back and head straight, and also puts his feet correctly.
- Trees Legs shoulder width, hands up. We lean to the sides, as if the trees are waving branches in the wind.
- Tumbleweed. We lay down on our backs and roll on our stomach, then again on our backs.
- Bicycle. All known exercise on the muscles of the press. We lie on our backs and imitate the rotation of the pedals with our feet.
Sports exercises for children aged 4-5 years
At that age, it is already possible to ensure that the child performs all movements correctly. Pay special attention to the prevention of flatfoot.
- Around the sun. Put the hoop on the floor and imagine that it is sunshine. Barefoot we walk on a hoop, the feet at the same time are deployed to the sides. Then we go on it by step.
- The slopes of sitting. We sit on the floor, legs stretched forward. We bend to the legs, try to keep your back straight. Then we plant legs and bend down to each leg.
- Squatting with the ball. Feet shoulder-width apart, the ball is held in outstretched arms below. Squat and simultaneously transfer the ball in the hands forward. We make sure that the back remains straight, we move the pelvis back. We get up.
- Do not drop the ball. Sit on the chair. Ball clasp your feet and lift it up. Make sure the back does not bend. You can just knock on the ball with your feet when it lies on the floor, also do not bend in the lower back.
I have given only a few exercises that you can do with a child. You can include other options in your daily complex, as well as come up with your own. Children love funny names and perform the complex more readily if everything is fun, for example, to the music.
You can stimulate the child, putting him in the assessment of the exercise. For the eldest, I once had a diary, where the fives got for the wheel and jumped over the pillow. And by the way, I was also rated. So, adults, do not relax, it is also useful for you to work out with your kids!