I think everyone remembers their childhood, and how they loved riddles. This exercise is not only interesting, but also develops logic, and sometimes gives new knowledge.
And when the puzzles are illustrated with photos, the lesson becomes even more exciting! Today I bring to your attention the riddles about trees. And in addition to this, I want to give some interesting facts.
And you know what.
“The world’s tallest tree is Sequoia, which grows in the United States, California. It reaches 115 meters in height, and 8 meters in diameter.
– The world’s hardest tree is birch Schmidt, it grows in Russia, in Primorye. His bark cannot be damaged either with an ax, or even with a pistol shot.
– The slowest growing tree is white cedar in Canada in the Great Lakes. He has grown over the past 155 years, only 10 cm.
– One standard tree produces an average of 120 kg of oxygen per year. This provides breathing during this year for 3 people.
– One birch brings 1 million seeds per year
– On average, 170 thousand pencils can be made from one standard tree
– Among the trees growing on the territory of Russia, only oak and spruce reach the age of 500 years. Up to 350 years old pine lives, and up to 300 years – alder and ash.
What puzzles do your children love?
Answers to the riddles: oak, rowan, linden, birch, bird cherry, pine, aspen, maple, chestnut, willow, lilac, poplar, willow, alder, apple tree.