When I gave my child the first time to try a chocolate bar, I had no doubt: he would never give up the delicacy. But, like all caring moms, I was afraid of those troubles that might follow: caries, allergic reactions. On this account, I was lucky, my baby has been eating chocolate for over a year, and it does not smell of caries and allergies. Let’s try to figure out how harmful or useful chocolate is.
Many will agree with me that chocolate can bring a lot of joy not only to kids, but also to adults.
Undoubtedly, chocolate is a source of strength and energy, without which a child can not do. The energy consumption of young children is very high, they are not hijacked in the playground. But the stored chocolate will help you quickly replenish your strength and make your child happy.
According to researchers, chocolate is rich in nutrients that are necessary for the growth and harmonious development of the crumbs. In addition, it stimulates the cardiovascular and nervous system. Elements such as phosphorus and potassium normalize the functioning of nerve cells and are involved in building bone tissue. And without proteins, a fast-growing organism cannot do at all.
I, like many other parents, fear for children’s teeth. But it turns out, cocoa butter, contained in chocolate, envelops tooth enamel, and thereby prevents tooth decay. Tasty delicacy has a beneficial effect on intestinal motility, and is easily digested. Chocolate contains antioxidants that stimulate brain activity. So you can not worry about the development of my child!
However, all of the above properties are inherent only in quality products, and not on every tile. For information: from 45 to 60% of the content of cocoa beans in a chocolate bar indicates its high quality. This tile will not only please your baby, but will also benefit the body. Therefore, I try to buy only high-quality chocolate. Do not save on kids.
But the concerns associated with the consumption of chocolate, worry me no less than others. After all, an excess of sugar can lead to fatty deposits and diabetes. Therefore, the sweet is better to give moderately. Overweight and adults interfere, what even then to talk about the kids!
There is no doubt that excessive consumption of sweets affects the occurrence of caries. Also, due to an excess of sugar in the intestine, fermentation processes are enhanced. Do not forget about possible allergic reactions.
Our local pediatrician argues that an excess of sugar can be one of the causes of hyperactivity and aggression in a child.
And yet, give or not give sweets to the baby. To this question, for myself, I found the answer. Taking care of the present and future of my child, I strive to respect the measure in everything. Do not use chocolate instead of the next meal. And do not forget that the tasty morsel is always a holiday for the crumbs and affection for the parents, therefore, offering goodies, too often, we deprive the kid of a joyful atmosphere.