Currently, not only adults are overweight, but also many children. I’ll tell you about such a problem as overweight on the example of my godson. Up to three or four years, the boy was no different from his peers. And then his parents – big lovers of fast food – were addicted to McDonald’s.
Now the boy’s daily diet began to consist of regular dishes from a fast-food restaurant, pasta and pancakes with condensed milk. The child refused to eat the rest. Such a full-fledged menu eventually did its job: by the first grade, the boy was already obese. Get rid of excess weight, he could only after the army.
Causes of overweight in children
1. Low-mobility forms of leisure
2. Wrong example of parents. Everyone knows that in full parents, children most often suffer from obesity.
3. Consumption of products from fast food restaurants.
4.Medical problems. There may be both metabolic disorders and problems with the kidneys and adrenal glands.
5. Psychologically causes. A child may simply stick to self-doubt.
Naturally, overweight in a child can lead to poor health. My godson, for example, started having problems with his spine.
How to lose weight to a child who is overweight
1. The main principle of diet for obese children – limiting fat. You should also limit the consumption of sweets, because it is known that sugar increases the appetite. The main diet should be fish, dairy products, lean meat, vegetables and fruits.
2. Outdoor games and sports. In this matter, you can not force, you just need to try more often to involve the child in sports games. Sport should be fun.
3. Psychotherapeutic examination and, if possible, treatment.
The main thing for parents in this difficult process of losing weight is to show a little perseverance and be patient. Ideally, it is best that all family members fully support the idea of losing weight and not quietly trying to feed the child with candy or cakes.